KJ X MACCC

Macs POV
We get led outside and see a huge flying dinosaur flying around with a saddle on its back. I tense up, I can feel Kj tense up to. The man is talking but my eyes drift to where Erin and Tiff are. Larry starts to distract the guy and the dinosaur and we run towards Tiff and Erin. We run to Larrys house and run into the basement, everyone is freaking out. I look at Kj. "I um-" I start to say, everyone looks at me. Kj nods looking at me in the eyes.
"C'mon you can do it." She says. I take a deep breath.
"I uh, um, I die." I say, Erins eyes go wide. "I die when I turn 16." I say again. "From brain cancer." I say one last time.
"But you said you were going to school to be a vet." Erin says. I shrugh my shoulders.
"I uh lied." I say.
"And I want to help you get better." Kj says while grabbing a metal pipe. "Me and Mac will go up there cause they only know that there is two of us." Kj says.
"No, we cant let you guys go up there with thoses pshyocs." Tiff says. "We can this far as a team and we will stay a team." Tiffany says again. Erin nods in agreement.
"Fine." I say. Kj walks up the stairs and goes out first, I follow, Erin and Tiff follow me. We step outside and the lady looks at us.
"Whats your names?" She asks. I grab Kjs hand.
"Im Erin." Erin says from next to Tiff. I sigh.
"Im Tiffany." Tiff says while grabbing Erins hand.
"And Im Bend over." I say and nod my head to Kj. "And this is Buck Naked." I say. Kj lets out a snort.
"Come with me." The lady says. We follow her. Next thing we know we are in a ship with purple clouds surounding it.