KJXMAC

~Mac's POV~

Someone had went into the room and untied Kj. They had said that she bad fallen asleep with a tear stained face and red rims under her eyes. Me, Tiff, and Erin all sit on the couch. Larry sits on the arm chair. Rose, (I think that's her name she's Larrys coworker) is sitting in the other armchair. "So why did you bring Kj here? And why is she locked up?" Rose asks.

"Theres something wrong." I say, my knee bounces up and down. Kj had woken up and her fists pounding on the door can be heard from the living room. Her shrieks and crys and screams and also be heard.

"Yeah but isnt that going a bit far? Locking her up? She's screaming and crying for help and we all are just sitting here." Rose says.

"She joined the Overwatch a while ago." I say. Rose and Larry make eye contact.

"Why did she?" Larry asks.

"Because she wanted to save my life, older her was also apart of the Overwatch because of me but I think there is something else because the Overwatch doesnt like to fuck up the timeline." I say.

"And this has to do with locking her up how?" Rose asks.

"She might be still apart of them, they could be having a plan to destory us. She started acting weird. So she is most likely a threat." I say.

"Yeah Kj hasnt been herself latly." Tiff says.

"Yeah when we had a sleepover I woke up and Kj wasnt there and I found her with tylenol and asprin and dayquil claiming she just had a headache." Erin says.

"That is weird." Rose mutters. "But we could be causing something the her mental state that could cause perminate affects on her mental state." Rose says.

"Yeah." I mutter. She said that she hated me, but I dont know. She isnt herself and we are going to help her be better. I hope...