KJXMAC

Kj's POV
I lean against the wall with my arms crossed, we had just picked up Tiff and Erin and they are in the room where I was in and where Mac woke up in. "Go say hi to them." Grandfather growls in my ear while grabbing my elbow. I roll my eyes and kick myself off the wall and walk down the hall.
"Why the hell are we here?!" I hear Tiff say.
"I dont know but remain calm and dont get upset or mad cause that might backfire on us." I hear Erin say from behind the door.
"How are we going to get out of here??" Tiff asks Erin. When she says that I walk in.
"I suggest you dont make a plan to get out of here." I say, Erin and Tiff look over at me.
"Kj!!" The yell running over to give me a hug.
"Hi guys." I mutter as the hug me.
"Where's Mac?" Erin asks.
"What year did you land in?" Tiff asks. I smile a bit. Erin backs up.
"What's with your clothes?" She asks me.
"What do you mean? Whats with Kj's clothes?" Tiff asks before looking at me fully.
"Thats a Overwatch uniform." Erin says. "Why are you wearing it?" Erin asks.
"Because she's a fucking bitch." A voice from behind me says. I turn around to see Mac.
"Im not a bitch Mac!" I say. Mac rolls her eyes and walk into the room. Erin and Tiff go by her.
"If you werent a bitch then why the fuck are you with the Overwatch? I thought me out of all people would be with the Overwatch but you? Damn and the reason too is even worse." Mac says.
"What's the reason?" Erin asks as her a Tiff exchange looks.
"Oh well the reason why she fucking joined was because she wanted me to live, oh and her older self is more of a bitch." Mac says while clapping her hands together.
"Mac please dont be mad at me." I say. Mac looks at me.
"Why? You betrayed us all? And when we go back we wont even remember you and what you did to us, y'know Kj I wish you didnt join the." Mac says. I look at the other two.
"I wanted to save you." I mutter. Mac rolls her eyes.
"Bull fucking shit Kj!!!" Mac says angerily. "If you were doing it to 'save me' then you would not have joined them! I dont want to live past 16! I dont care I accepted my fucking fate!" Mac yells.
"I know." I mutter.
"Do you know? Because you've been so fixtated on saving me!! Remember when we had gotten ejected from this ship like a week ago? And you told me about a ton of shit and then we kissed and that was amazing!" Mac says. I look down.
"Wait you guys kissed?" Tiff asks. Erin puts her hand on Tiffanys mouth and shushes her.
"I cant believe I ever fucking loved you!" Mac says. My eyes widen and I look back at her.
"Well thankfully you wont remember me then." I say while walking out of the room.
"Girlfriend troubles?" Grandfather asks as I pass him in the hallway as I walk away.
"Shut the fuck up." I say.