KJXMAC

~Mac's POV~

We all watch movies, and Kj doesnt look my way much, something is off. Did her parents tell her to stay away from me?? I should say sorry for whatever I did and then have a talk with her parents. Kj falls asleep first. "Something is wrong." I say. While moving a strand of hair out of the way of Kj's sleeping face.

"Most definitaly, there was something wrong the moment she got here but she seems to be a bit better now." Tiff says.

"I think her parents said something to her." Erin says.

"Yeah that is what I was thinking too to be honest." I say, I continue to watch Kj. "I want her to be okay and safe, she's the love of my life and means the world to me." I say while putting my hand on hers.

"You guys are so cute!! Like oh my god!!" Erin says happily, I smile and turn to look at her.

"Oh we are not!!" I say while throwing pieces of popcorn at her, we are all in Tiff's living room, her family is asleep so we have the living room to ourselves. "What time is it??" I ask. Tiff looks up at the clock.

"Uhhh, 11:39pm." Tiff says.

"Oh shit we have school tomorrow!" I say.

"Oh yeah!!" Erin says. We all scramble back to Tanyas room, I nudge Kj awake and she rubs her eyes.

"Hey love c'mon we are gonna go to bed in Tanya's room c'mon." I say, Kj walks tiredly to Tiffs room. I stay by her. Four sleeping bags were set up on the floor. Tiff and Erin were alread in two.

"I thought that it would be fair if we all slept on the floor unless you of Kj wanna sleep on the bed alone or together." Tiff says.

"Nah we're good Tanya." I say while waving her off. She shrugs and lays down.

"Can you turn off the light but leave the lamp light on.?" Erin asks. I raise a eyebrow.

"New girl are you scared of the dark??" I ask. (A/n I am scared of the dark)

"Uhh yeah." Erin says while clutching the sleeping bag blanket.

"Same actually." Kj says while halfway asleep in one of the sleeping bags.

"I am also afraid of the dark." Tiff says.

"Okay noted." I say while turning off the light. The soft glow of the night light glows from Tiffs nightstand table. The moon shines through the blinds. Kj is softly snoring besides me and I can tell New girl and Tanya are about to fall asleep too. I close my eyes.