KJXMAC

Mac's POV
I'm sitting on the couch older Kj had went out to find my Kj, the front door opens and the of them walks in. My Kj is acting a bit weird though, I dunno how to describe it but she just doesnt feel like the Kj I know and love. But eh I might just be over thinking things. "Hi sorry........." Kj stop in her sentece. "...Mac sorry Mac." Kj says again.
"Mhm uh cutie are you okay." I ask while grabbing her face, she's colder than normal.
"Yeah I am!....Mac!" Kj says while pausing. Older Kj puts her hands on Kj's shoulders.
"She's probally tired she walked a long way so I'll take her up to my room to get some rest." Older Kj says while guiding Kj upstairs. I watch as the walk up there and then follow them. The door was open a bit and Kj and older Kj are standing there. "Goddamn it your supossed to act like Kj." Older Kj says.
"I thought I was." 'Kj' says.
"You are not!! That downstairs is Mac! Kj's lover the person Kj loves a lot!! You have to act like you love her so we can pull this off!" Older Kj says while grabbing 'Kjs' shoulders and shaking her. "Goddamn did the Overwatch give me a broken one?" Older Kj asks. My eyes widen and I back up a bit.
"Why can't you just get the orginal Kj here instead of me?" 'Kj' asks. Older Kj rubs her temples.
"Goddamn it didnt Grandfather go over the plan with you??" She asks. 'Kj' shakes her head no. "Well Kj already knows how we are gonna wipe all four of their minds and take them back to their year and watch over them but we need her alive because of Mac and so if she is here instead of you she would have told Mac the whole plan!" Older Kj says angerily. My breath hitches and I start to go back down the stairs, all of a sudden one of the steps creak. I can hear footsteps heading to the door and Older Kj looks out. I start to walk up the stairs.
"Oh hi! I was just about to see if Kj was okay cause she was a bit cold and acting weird." I say nervously. Older Kj eyes me thens nods.
"Thats what I was just doing she'll be fine she told me that she was just lost and so yeah." Older Kj says while brushing past me. "Let her have her space." Older Kj says. I nod my head and follow.
"Kay." I say while walking downstairs. I stare at the back of older Kj's head. Why the fuck did she join the Overwatch and where did this bitch put my Kj at?