KJXMAC

Kj's POV
I wake up on the ship that we were on a few days ago but it was landed on the ground. I jump off the ground and look around, I put my hand into a fist. A shadow starts to come from the hallway. "Good morning~" Older me says while entering the room.
"Where the fuck is Mac?" I ask. Older me sets down a plate.
"She's safe, she is back at my house." Older me says.
"Why the hell did you join the Overwatch?!" I yell.
"Wow no need to yell." Older me says. She puts her hands in her pockets. "I joined the Overwatch three yeats before Mac's death." Older me says walking towards me. I back away so she cant get closer to me.
"Why the hell did you do that?" I ask while backing away more.
"Because I loved Mac and I didnt want her to fucking die! You out of anyone should know that." Older me says while taking her hands out of her pockets. "She had accepted her death but I still needed her! I never wanted her to die!" Older me says while walking closer. I roll my eyes.
"You sound like a hipocrit." I say. Older me looks me right in the eyes. I back up to the point where my back hits the wall.
"Im not a hiporcit Kj." Older me says. "You'll know this feeling soon enough and then you'll turn to the Overwatch." Older me says.
"I will never go to the Overwatch." I say.
"You will in the future, I can tell you the truth on that one." Older me says while putting her hand on my shoulder. "And what Ive learned is to never fuck with the future." Older me says.
"Get the fuck away from me." I mutter. Older me backs up.
"Oh and I suggest you behave or else Mac will pay." Older me says while backing up.
"She'll noitce Im gone." I say. Older me snorts.
"The Overwatch can do time travel dont you think they can clone people to?" Older me asks.
"I hope you go to fucking hell." I say. Older me starts to leave.
"Well then we both will go." Older me says while leaving. I hit my head against the wall and slide down it. I hit my head on the wall more.
"I fucking hate this." I say.