KJXMACCCC

~Mac's POV~

Dylan wanted to drop me off at school today which was weird but I mean we had bonding time. I open the front doors and everyone stares as I walk over to Kj's locker, she is there with Tiffany and Erin. "Hey princess." I say while kissing her on the cheek. Kj slams her locker shut.

"Hey." She says, did I do something? I mean I didnt walk with her to school today, did something happen??? I exchange looks with Erin and Tanya, I look back at Kj.

"Hey darling is something wrong?? Did I upset you in anyway??" I ask her. She looks over at me, little eye bags rest under her eyes like she hasnt slept in a while.

"Yeah, y'know I tried calling you 6 times last night, your dad answered and told me to stop calling, and then you didnt walk with me." She says, something happened last night, I can tell.

"Look sweetie Im sorry." I say while grabbing her arm and making her look at me.

"Anddd I have to go to class have fun you two!!" Tanya says while grabbing Erin and rushing down the hallway. I look back at Kj.

"Im sorry, I was hanging out with my brother." I say, Kj snorts. "What? Did I say something??" I ask her.

"I dont even get along with my family they all hate me really, they use me for money and thats all." Kj says, "and they hate you." She says again.

"Oh, well I'll make them unhate me then, I can give em the ol Mac Coyle charm." I say.

"Good luck." Kj says. I grab her hand and kiss her on the lips.

"I love you Kj." I say.

"I love you too." Kj says, I peck her lips then pull her in for a hug.