KJXMACCCCC

(A/N: Thought I'd update it a bit<33)

~Kj's POV~

"Holy fucking shit......" Mac mutters.

"No, no, your not Erin Tieng." The woman says. She starts to walk up the stairs.

"Wait!" Erin says while following her, I stand there staring at the staircase that Erin and the random woman went up.

"Holy fuckkkkk." Mac says while pacing, I go over and sit on one of the bar stools. My right leg bounces up and down.

"How can that be Erin?" I ask, "she's so old and she doesn't look like our Erin."

"Well what if, what if." Tiffany begans, "what if we travled to the future."

"Yes! It's like reverse Back to the Future shit!" Mac says.

"Or what if we are all dead?" I ask.

"Jeez Kj try and look for the positives here." Mac says while burrowing her eyebrows close togther.

"I'm just saying." I say while shrugging my shoulders, "it's a likely possiblity."

"Oh my god are we dead?!" Tiffany asks while looking at her arms. Mac crosses her arms.

"We are not dead." Mac says, all of a sudden two pairs of footsteps come down the stairs. And Erin and the old random lady appear.

"So you guys are from the year 1988?" The lady asks.

"Uh yeah, it's still 1988." Mac says.

"Holy shit." The lady says.

"What is it?" Tiffany asks.

"It's 2019." The lady says, "holy shit I must be crazy because I am talking to my younger self."

"Wait what??" I ask.

"She's apparently me from the future." Erin says.

"Ha!" Mac laughs.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I ask.

"Erin's older self is all weird and old and alone!" Mac says, I slap her arm and give her a look.

"Don't be mean." I say sharply, I turn my gaze to older Erin. "Um I'm sorry to ask but could we possiblly stay here for a while? We have nowhere to go and don't know when we are." I say to older Erin.

"Uhhhh." She mumbles, and as if she snaps out of a trance she says. "Oh yeah that's fine I guess!" I smile at her.

"Great thank you!" Tiffany says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoy! I'll start updating again but it might be a while but yeah! Words: 382