KJXMAC

Macs POV
I stretch and rub my eyes, Kj is still sleeping, I get out of bed and go take a shower. I brush my teeth and smooth down my hair, I get dressed and walk out to the room, I grab a piece of bread from the grocire bag. And I grab the jar of penute butter and spread the penute butter on the bread. I take a bite out of the bread and grab the remote and turn on the T.V. I flip through the channels before I find one I like. 10 minutes later Kj wakes up, I look over at her, her hair all messy and sleep still in her eyes. I laugh.
"What?" She asks.
"You look like a manica." I say. Kj rolls her eyes and gets out of bed, she goes to the bathroom and gets ready. "Want some bread with penute butter?" I ask.
"No Im good Im not that hungery right now." She says shaking her head, I look at her and then look at the T.V. again.
"So um how old are we in this year?" I ask. Kj looks up at the ceiling.
"Uhhhhhh, 15 or 16 I think." Kj says looking back at me.
"Okay." I mutter while nodding my head. I switch off the T.V. and look back over at Kj. "Wanna do something?" I ask.
"Like what?" Kj asks skeptically. I shrugh my shoulders.
"I dunno, like go out and do stuff I guess. I kinda wanna explore." I say. Kj shrughs her shoulders.
"Okay." She says. I smile. I walk over to the door and pull on my shoes, Kj puts her shoes on too. We walk out the door I close in behind me. I put the key to our motel room in my back pocket.