KJXMACCCC

~Kj's POV~

My cheek stings a bit as I rush to hide behind a tree. I watch as Erin runs to hide behind the log, Tiffany also runs over there. My heart starts to beat fast like I can hear it in my chest. I watch as Erin brushes past Mac, my hands clench together. "Its okay." I whisper to myself and close my eyes, I take deep breaths. "You are in your room asleep, just dreaming." I mutter to myself. I open my eyes feeling calmer and see Tiff gesturing me to follow them. I grab my hockey stick from my paper bag and rush to follow. I catch up to them as we run through the trees, we get to the edge when a man in a all white outfit stops us while holding this weird looking gun. We all scream. I rush and hit him over the head with my hockey stick. He falls to the ground, I hit him more times. Mac grabs my shoulder and I spin around to face her.

"Kj we have to go!" She says, I nod and we start to run down the the street.

"Hey I know where we are! We can go hide at my house! My mom will help us." Erin says. We follow her to a two story house that has one car parked out front. We walk around to the back and Erin inserts her key into the key hole and turns it. It unlocks and the door creaks open. We all step inside, I look around at my surroundings, we are in a small kitchen which has a island. "Mom?!" Erin yells while wandering around the downstairs. I turn around to look at the firdge.

"Uhh Erin.." I say.

"Yeah?" She asks while wandering back into the kitchen.

"Is this you mom?" I ask while pointing to a woman who looks like she could be in her mid 40's.

"Uh no." Erin says while looking closer at the photo. All of a sudden footsteps sound from the stairs.

"What are you doing in my house?" A lady asks from the stairs. I exchange looks with Mac and then Tiff.

"What are you doing in MY house? And where is my mom?!" Erin asks.

"Erin, are you sure this is your house?" Mac asks.

"Yes Im sure." Erin and the lady says at the same time. My eyes widen.

"What your name young girl?" The lady asks.

"Erin Tieng." Erin says. The lady shakes her head.

"No, you are lying." She says.

"No I'm not, I'm Erin Tieng, I'm 12 years old and the year is 1988." Erin says. The lady leans against the wall.

"I'M Erin Tieng and the year in 2019." The lady says.