KJXMACC

~Kj's POV~

I wake up at like 5am, my brain pounding out of my fucking skull. I look around, everyone is still asleep. Mac has her head near my pillow. I feel a deep pit on where my heart it. I love Mac, but why does my chest feel empty. I probally dont feel well. I might as well go and check if Tiff has any asprin or anything to help with my head. I get up and creep around everyone. I open the door silently and walk down the wall. I walk down the stairs and go straight for the kitchen. I feel like Im about to pass out. I stagger over to the cuboard. I search for asprin or tylenol. I find a bottle of day quil, I could use that. And I find a thing of tylenol. I open the lid and grab a cup from the other cuboards. I go over to the sink and turn on the tap. I put the two little pills into my mouth and chug some water. "What are you doing?" Someone asks from behind me. I jump and almost drop the glass.

"What the fuck." I mutter while setting the cup onto the counter. I turn around to see Erin there rubbing the sleep away from her eyes. "Why are you up so early?" I ask clearing my throat.

"You woke me up." Erin says while yawning. "What are you doing awake?" She asks again.

"I was thirsty and came downstairs to get some water." I say. Erins eyes wander to the tylenol thing sitting on the counter.

"Do you have a really bad headache or do you have your peirod and have bad cramps?" Erin asks. My eyes widen.

"I just have a really bad headache! I havent even gotten that." I say, I forgot that Erin got hers already when we were in 1999.

"Oh sorry about asking." Erin says, I shrug.

"Its fine." I say, I start to yawn. "Maybe we should head to bed." I suggest.

"Yeah Im really tired." She says. I grab the tylenol and day quil back into the cuboard and close the cuboard door. I walk back upstairs with Erin. I open the door a little and we both slip into Tiffanys room. I lay down onto my sleeping bag. I feel a pair of arms grab onto my waist and pull me closer. I look to see Mac holding onto me, her face buried into my neck. The pit feeling shows up into my heart and stomache this time. I remember what Mac said other older Erins house how her brother told her to always be on guard in unfamiler places and so she would refuse to get comfortable. But now she is as comfortable as she can be, her guard is down and she is vulrable.