Chapter 2

My alarm went off at 6:00 . It took me about 20 minutes to actually get out of bed .
- First the job interview, and later I finally have my babies with me ! - I screamed to myself as I jumped out of bed .
I washed my face , did my skincare , and went downstairs to the kitchen to make me a coffee .
I slowly drank it as I was scrolling through my socials . Mornings are a great time to get some work done , I opened TikTok and started recording a small daily vlog .
After I was done with my coffee I got myself together and went to the gym , thankfully right across the street there was one . I enjoyed working out , I trained 4-5 times a week , however I'm not sportive at all .
I had a great workout , the gym was almost empty as it was early . And I was done in less than an hour .
- I have still an hour to get ready and leave to the interview- I thought as I hopped in my shower .
I already looked up how to commute to the office where the interview was held , it was about 20 minutes away from my apartment.
I picked out an outfit that I saw fitting for the event .
Black thighs , a grey miniskirt , and a grey see through blouse with a white sleeveless top underneath.
I wore knee high boots threw on a long brown coat , and grabbed my bag , ready to slay the day .
I arrived at the interview, it was held in a corner building in the centre of Yokohama , the office was on the fourth floor .
I knocked on the door , and it opened , I was greeted by a young girl , who had long black hair , beautiful eyes and was slightly taller than me , she wore what looked like a school uniform.
- Good morning , You must be Y/n , right ? You came for the job interview- she asked with a bright smile .
- yess , nice to meet you - I smiled back .
- my name is Naomi , come on in , I show you to the presidents office .
We walked down a hallway with a few doors , and arrived to the President's office .
Naomi knocked on the door
- President Fukuzawa, Y/n is here for the scheduled interview
- Come on in - a voice behind the door said .
It was a simple office , nothing out of the ordinary. Behind a desk there was a grey haired man sitting . He was probably in his late thirties, maybe early forties . He seemed tall even tho he was sitting , had light eyes and if I'm honest quite a strong aura . I may even felt a bit intimidated.
- Welcome , please take a seat - he said and pointed at the chair by the desk .
- Good luck - Naomi said cheerfully and exited the office .
- Tha - Thank you - I said nervously but she was gone already .

I did as i was told and sat down across the President. There are no words to explain how nervous this man makes me feel at this very moment.

The interview didnt take too long. After asking a few questions, Fukuzawa told me that he would be more than happy to hire me. Only, i had to take a test .

-What kind of test? - i asked

- I need to see if you are really the right fit for the Agency- Fukuzawa replied.

Just as he said it, a knocked was heard on the door. A second later a Young tall man with glasses walked in.

-Ahhhh Kunikida kun, just who i needed. This is y/n she is going to be the additition to the Agency, if she passes of course.Please show her around the office for now.

- Welcome, My name is Doppo Kunikida.

- Im Y/n thank you

- Y/n, you can start tomorrow at 10 am. The test you need to take will be discussed then. Welcome to the Armed Detective Agency. - said Fukuzawa , even if the words he says are friendly, his demenaur is really intimitating.

- Yes sir, Thank you sir. - i almost shouted out of nervousness.

- Then please for now follow me. - Kunikida motioned towards the door.

I followed him as walked down the hallway, leading me to the office. As we got closer i heard some people laughing and talking.

- What a beautiful flower we have here, my lady, would you like to commit suicide with me? - an excited man ran up to me.

- I- I , ohm, not at the moment but i will keep you updated. - i replied. Not even gonna lie he seemed and sounded creepy af.

Literally the same moment Kunikida puched him.

- She is our new coworker , dont scare her already you waste of air. - screamed the blond man.

- You mean i get to enjoy your beautiful presence every day? How delightful, let me introduce myself properly. Im Dazai, Dazai Osamu, the most trusted man at the agency.

And just like that he recieved another hit , this time on the top of his head.

-Trusted?? you bandage wasting maniac? you do Nothing besides bring a bad name to the agency. - Kunikida added.

It was hard for me at this point to hold back a laugh. These two guys were hilarious.

- Nice to meet you Dazai, im Y/n L/N. i hope we get along well. - i chuckled and shook Dazai's hand.

I could observe him a bit better now. He is tall and has a slender figure, messy Brown hair framing his face, some strains falling into his Brown eyes. He was a very good looking man, good looking enough for me to know that he is trouble. I better keep my distance from him.

Kunikida on the other hand seemed like a very tidy and organised guy. He had long blond hair, tied in a low pony tail. He was about as tall as Dazai. He looked like the kind of guy that you would trust your life on. The total opposite of Dazai. Im already finding this duo interseting.

I was lead into the main office. There were a few desks , where people were sitting seemingly getting work done. Except for one guy. He was sitting on a desk munching on Something.

I got introduced to a Young blond boy and a woman first. the boy is Kenji Miyazawa , such a sweet polite boy . And the woman is a doctor apparetently , Yosano Akiko. They both seemed really friendly.

The guy eating his snacks was Ranpo Edogawa, he on the other hand did not bother to even look my way.

-Dont mind him, he is always llike this- explained Dazai.

I was shown to my desk, where i will be working from tomorrow. It was by a window next to Ranpo.

-Ahhhh you are the new one- he finally acknowledged my presence.

-Yess, im Y/n . nice to meet you.

- Mpmh -he muttered back with his mouth full with chips.