Chapter 24

I kept my arms in place as Dazai told me to . He slowly slid his hands down my body , caressing every inch . His lips followed his touches. He kissed down my chest , licked around my hard nipples , and went further down .
He grabbed onto the top of my skirt and tights and slid them down , leaving me only in my panties . He planted kisses on my lower belly , while his hands grabbed roughly onto my hips . Dazai didn't stop there , the man looked down at my panties , looked back up at me and smirked . Then he slowly and softly brushed his tongue against my clothed pussy . My whole body heated up at the feeling , by now my underwear was drenched , and my core was having her own heartbeat .
- You are practically dripping , how needy - His smile was dark , and his voice was different from his usual singing tone . It was deeper , kind of dominant.
I still didn't move , I just layed there , my arms next to my head , panting from the excitement, Dazai between my legs . With one hand he pulled my thighs apart , and the other palmed my wet pussy . In torturingly slow motion he brushed his middle finger over my clit . I almost screamed out at the sensation. He chuckled , and played around harder with her through the material. I automatically bucked my hip upwards , practically begging him for more . Dazai stopped , and took my panties off .
- What a pretty sight - he said looking at my drenched parts . He parted my legs more , kissing and biting my inner thighs , getting closer and closer to my folds . I was going crazy , him not touching my sweet spot yet , was turning me on so badly .
He enjoyed this little game , I was practically whining , his lips finally reached to the middle , he licked between my folds , and his tongue found my clit . Dazai started kissing and gently sucking on it . This time I couldn't hold back my moans . They were getting louder and louder as he pleased my bud . He started circling a finger around my entrance, massaging around it and pushed in . Pulled it out and went back with two again . He thrusted them in my while licking my swollen clit . I was almost over the edge . His movements became faster and I couldn't keep still , I grabbed onto his hair with both of my hands and started moving my hips upwards.
He stopped , harshly grabbed both of my wrists and set them above my head .
- I told you to keep them there didn't I ? You don't like to listen, I see , I think I just have to teach you how to be a good little slut ? - His tone was degrading, and I liked it .
Dazai unbuckled and took his belt off , using it to tied my hands together. As he was done he went back down on me again . He roughly pushed two fingers back in , going in-out almost violently. His lips around my bean , his tongue caressing it all over . I was whining , I felt the heat build up inside me, gathering in a knot in my lower part . Dazai felt it too , he pressed on harder on my clit , his fingers were almost cruelly thrusting in me .
- Da-Daza- I panted - I.
He kept going . Listening to me ,crying out from pleasure ,like it was music . I couldn't hold back , the knot I felt ,came undone , and I felt like I'm about explode . I came all over Dazai's fingers. He planted a soft kiss on my pussy and pulled them out , got up on his knees between my legs and pushed the two digits in my mouth , for me taste my own cum .
- That's right suck it all off , I want you to know how sweet you taste . - he growled , while his left palm was stroking the bulge in pants .
And I did. He withdrew his hand and untied the belt around my wrists , once done he brushed on my chest , down to my core , his thumb made a circle on my bud between my folds , it was so sensitive after cuming that I flinched a bit . Dazai chuckled , and took his pants and underwear off . His dick was big , big enough to know that I'm in for a ride .
He lined himself up to my entrance, teased me , played around my slit . The brunette leaned down ,and crushed his lips on mine , and pushed himself inside me . I sobbed into the kiss , it did hurt a bit , but his movements were easy , giving me time to adjust to his size . Once I did , he thrusted in harder , grabbed my throat , firmly choking me , and his moans were getting louder . His dick was hitting all the right spots in me .
At a point Dazai turned me around , putting me in doggy style . The brunette grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back , rammed his cock in me .
- I wanna hear your sweet voice screaming my name tonight . - he whispered in my ear , and started choking me , while still holding my hair back .
I was tearing up from the pleasure and the pain . My moans became louder and louder as Dazai fucked me ruthlessly.
- Louder - he groaned and he tugged on my hair and the hand that was choking me grabbed my face and he slightly turned my gaze towards him - I want to hear you scream .
Even if I didn't want to , I had to , I felt that I'm going to cum undone again . I was crying out Dazai's name from the pleasure . Soon his thrusts became sloppier , and he grabbed on my hips so he can push deeper in me . With a loud deep moan he pulled out and I felt him cuming on my back .
He grabbed a few tissues from my bedside table and wiped me off , then himself too . I was worn out , I could barely even think , let alone move . He layed down next to me in bed , reached over and turned me around so I was on my back too . Dazai brought me in closer to him , I leaned my head on his chest , and he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.