Chapter 41

A couple hours later , I got some of the important necessities, and we headed back to the dorms .
There were a few things I rather just order online , and due to my budget , some things have to wait a little bit .
- Hey , Dazai , I'm home - I said as I stepped in to what was now our studio .
- Hey , I heard my wishes came true and you are actually living here . - he came up and took the bags out of my hands .- What's all this ?
- The only things I owned were the clothes I had on and my makeup bag , so I bought some stuff - I shrugged .
He put everything on the kitchen counters , and turned to me . He just patted my head and smiled at me .
- Then the bedroom is yours . - and he went to pour himself a drink .
I said nothing , took the bags that I had with clothes in it and the one that had some bedsheets in and went to my room .
I just changed the sheets , and put the clothes in the closet on the empty shelves . Dazai already made space there for me , putting his stuff on the left . Leaving the right side all for me .
Once I finished , I took the old sheets and asked the brunette where I can do laundry . He pointed at a pile of clothes behind the couch .
- Just throw them there .
- What the ?? - I took the whole pile - where is the washing machine .
- Downstairs, next to the Tanizaki's studio is the laundry room . But it's late , leave it .
- Tsk , you really are lazy - and I took off , taking his stuff as well .
It was not that late , although outside was dark already .
The door from the laundry room was open , I got a glimpse of Tigerboy being busy with taking his and Kyouka's clothes out of the machine .
- Hey babyboy - I greeted as I went in.
- Oh , Y/N , are you feeling better ? - he turned to me .
- Yess , thank you . I'm sorry about earlier . I was a bit too dramatic.
- You saw a murder scene , the port maffia , and lost your home all in one day .
- Yeah , it's all fine now .
- How is it with Dazai ? I mean staying with him ?
- Well , it's Dazai . - I shrugged - but regardless I'm grateful that I have a place to stay for now . Once I save up some money , I rent another place .
- So it's not permanent?
I just shook my head . I put the clothes in the now empty washing machine , added detergent and started it up . The screen said the program is finished in 2 hours . I asked Atsushi if he needs help hanging their clothes up to dry , which he accepted .
- How is Dazai getting along with your pets ? He really hates dogs ? - he asked when we were done .
- Hm , I don't have them here , a , a , a , well a friend is taking care of them for now .- I said as we walked upstairs to our dorms . I have to go back down in about 1,5 hours to get our stuff out of the machine .
I said bye to Atsushi by their door and I went up to mine .
Dazai was on his phone , seemingly texting someone .
I sat down beside him on the couch , and decided to text Chuuya . I was still shaken up from earlier , seeing him standing over that body , kind of made me think differently of him . However he is having my pets with him , I wanna know if they are fine .

Twistyourgame: Hey .

Crushedbygravity: Hey , I was gonna text you . I want to talk .

Twistyourgame: My living situation got sorted out , and I think I can go pick up my pets . Thank you for taking them in , when can I go get them ?

Crushedbygravity: They are safe and sound . And can stay here as long as it's needed.
Crushedbygravity: I want to talk to you
Crushedbygravity: in person !

Twistyourgame: Thank you , I appreciate it . But I wouldn't want to trouble you any longer .

Crushedbygravity: Where are you now ?

Twistyourgame: home

Crushedbygravity: I saw the news , your building is gone .

Twistyourgame : I'm living with Dazai from now on .

At that moment Dazai's phone rang .
- Ugh that dirty slug - and he just ignored it .
That didn't stop Chuuya , he kept on calling him .
Crushedbygravity: Tell that piece of shit to pick up his phone
He texted me .
- Dazai , Chuuya says to pick up the phone - I turned to the brunette, showing him the DM I got .
His phone was keep on ringing .
- No thank you .

Twistyourgame: He doesn't want to , stop calling him .

Finally Dazai actually picked up .
- Hirotsu, how are you ? It's been a while . - he greeted the person on the line .
I heard some screaming coming through, Chuuya .
- Ah no , it's my old phone . Anyways it was nice to hear from you . Take care - and the bandaged maniac hung up .
- what was that about - I asked Dazai .
- Ohh , just Chuuya and Hirotsu , the slug is probably drunk .
A few minutes later I got a dm from the said redhead.
Crushedbygravity: Miss Y/N , Executive Nakahara has had too much to drink , please forgive his behaviour. Your pets will be delivered back to you tonight .
Ryuro Hirotsu

Twistyourgame: Thanks .

Honestly, if they weren't the Port Maffia, I would have found all this hilarious.
- Dazai , my pets will be here tonight . I figured the rats will be fine in my room , and Lily can be for the most part outside . I just need a doggie house or so .
- I'm fine with your dog around don't worry . I'm surprised, chibi let's you have her back . That disgusting crap loves dogs .
- I see , thanks . - and I went to my room . I kinda wasn't interested in the Chuuya slander .
A little later I went back to the laundry room to take our clothes , and hung them up .
Crushedbygravity: Hey , it's Tachihara from earlier , we are close by the Agency dorms with your pets , can you come around the corner ?
Okay this is funny , Chuuya must be that drunk that they took his phone from him .
I went out to where Tachihara asked me to .
A black car pulled up to me , the window in the back rolled down and I saw two man and a girl sitting in the back with Lily.
- Miss Y/N , I'm Hirotsu, this is Tachihara and Gin, I believe you have met us all before .
Right , all three of them where at the raid a few weeks ago , when Kenji threw them out the window .