Chapter 8

- Hey nice to meet you , I'm Junichiro Tanizaki , Naomi's brother - the brunette introduced himself .
- Isn't he sweet Y/N ? He is my sweet dear brother - Naomi exclaimed while pulling the boy in for a very inappropriate hug .
- Brother ? I ... I mean I'm sorry I just didn't see the resemblance.
The two looked nothing like brother and sister . And I'm not saying this because they really looked nothing alike . Junichiro was an average height and build young boy , he has short messy light brown hair , that he kept out of his face with red hair clips on one side , he had warm , kind brown eyes , and friendly features. Naomi on the other hand was a tall girl , around the same age as her brother , maybe a bit younger . She had grey eyes , that carried a very seductive expression, long black hair that fell around her hourglass body just like a dark silk curtain . Her aura was ... sexual . Very . Why I'm saying they looked nothing like siblings is , how the girl touched and hugged on the young man . It was not as I imagined a sibling relationship to look like .
- No ? Trust me , we're very much alike - said Naomi - especially around here . -And she pulled up Junichiro's shirt a bit , exposing his v line , and her hand wandered downwards in his pants .
- I - ohm - I - I stuttered and turned to Kunikida.
- What in the Sweet Home Alabama ? - I questioned him .
He said nothing , he adjusted his glasses , and gave me a firm expression. Don't ask , don't bother don't look. That's what his eyes said .
We all sat down to discuss over Atsushi , most of the members weren't thrilled to have him here . He had a bounty on his head by the military. Apparently the weretiger was indeed dangerous, that's why the military wanted to find him .
However , Ranpo didn't really care for the whole thing , he told the rest , that him and me won't even be around tomorrow anyways , plus that it was my first day so I shouldn't have a say in anything regarding a new member. Ouch ... he was right but he didn't have to be so blunt about it . But the rest of the members agreed on letting us both leave .
So stood up to leave ,said bye to everyone and walked out with Ranpo .
- Y/N , walk me home - and the boy grabbed my hand .- I don't know my way home .
- You don't know your way home from work ? You have the same route every day .
- I always come and leave with someone . I don't know how to find my way in the city , I don't even know how take a bus .
Wow , what ? Didn't he say earlier that he is the greatest detective in the world ? Yet he doesn't know how to get home ?
- Yes , sure no problem- I sighed , I let the boy hang on to my hand . I wonder how old he is , by the way he acts I would think in his early teens , but he looks a bit older . He isn't very tall , a bit above me , he had fox like eyes which seemed to be closed at all times . He wore an old brown detective hat , a brown cape , white shirt with a black vest , a messily tied purple and black striped tie , brown trousers that reached to his knee , under it white knee high socks and simple black creepers . Quite old fashioned and odd all together. It did play well to his role as a detective tho . He is probably around 12-35 years old , I thought .
- Ranpo , aren't you too young to be a detective agent ?
- I have been a detective for over 12 years - he said with a it's so obvious kind of tone .
- 12 years ?? How ?
- We started the Agency with President Fukuzawa when I was around 14.
- So you are 26 ? - I yelled in disbelief. No way kiddo is 26 !
- So , you can count !
Ouch , another insult . I would hate him , but to be fair he was adorable. We walked the rest of the way talking about snacks his likes . Which is basically everything sweet .
Once the two of us arrived to the Agency dorms we agreed on me coming to get him early in the morning . Before leaving we want to go buy Atsushi a welcome present . All of us at the Agency will buy something small for him , we agreed on getting him a new outfit . A shirt , pants , underwear, shoes , belt , and I'm gonna get him a bag . Poor child has nothing besides those dirty grey clothes he had on today .
He is probably sleeping in one of the studios now , finally having a roof over his head .
I got home , walked with Lily again , took a shower and I passed out . I was a long long night .
I woke up early , got ready for a walk with the doggie , then I headed to the gym across the street .
I finished my workout , went home , dressed up the same way as I did yesterday. And headed out to pick up Ranpo . On the way I stopped at a shop to buy the bag I wanted to for tiger kitty boy .
When I arrived to the dorms Edogawa was already outside waiting for me . He showed me to Atsushis studio , I sneaked in and placed the bag on top of the rest of his gifts and went back out .
My heart felt warm seeing the boy sleep . He seemed so calm , so pretty .
Going to Tokyo with Ranpo , now that did not warm my heart . He was adorable yess , but so arrogant, and for what ? He is literally unable to do anything on his own . For example, we needed to buy tickets for the train , he lost his the moment I handed him his . Because of course he doesn't even know how to buy a ticket from a machine .
On the train then , I had to get out a marble from his bottle , it's some kids thing where there is surprise in the bottle . Like Jeeeez you said you are 26 years old Ranpo Edogawa . I just sighed and waited for this trip to over .