Chapter 55

Tachihara came to get me , as I stood there with Mori .
- Right ,Agency girl , let's get you back .
- Thank you , tho I think I can find my way , you really don't have to .
- No no , Chuuya promised that you get back safe and sound - Mori interrupted, and just like he was summoned, the redhead walked up to us .
- Boss - He slightly bowed his head , and turned to me - I informed the Agency guy that you are on your way back .
- Thanks- I mumbled.
- Good morning , what a sight - A beautiful woman walked in , Kouyou.
- They let you go ? - Chuuya asked .
- Dazai said they have no need for a useless hostage , he even got me to run errands- She sighed and held up an envelope- Looks their President would love to meet you .
She handed the envelope to Mori .
- Excellent, Miss Y/N , would you deliver a message back to my old friend ?
- Wha...sure .
- Tell him I can't wait to see him it has been too long .
Huh see each other ? That's new .
- Yes , of course . Anyways, bye .

Tachihara drove me back , we had a little chat on the way , unlike the first time we met .
- You know , you were pretty awesome yesterday.
- I didn't do much .
- Your ability basically countered Q's curse .
- Yeah , something like that , what's your ability.
- I will show you another time - He winked at me .

I basically ran upstairs to the 4th floor of the building of the Agency . To my surprise only Kunikida was there , then I looked at the clock in the office , it's not even 9 yet .
- Good morning, I heard about yesterday's incident.
- Hey Kunikida, yes , I'm sorry , I didn't know what to do , there were so many innocent people and the maffia was ...
- I know, I also know you just wanted to save people, but going in there ... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER YOU WERE IN ...
- That's enough - Fukuzawa's firm voice interrupted.- Y/ N , come to my office .
I looked at my blond coworker and mouthed a sorry , and followed the President into his office .
- Sir , I ... yesterday, I'm sorry , I just ...
- Yes , you did what I would expect any member of the Agency to do . After all , your job is to help people. Regardless of who they might be . However, Kunikida is right , you can't just run into action having no care of your own life .
- I know , I'm sorry .
- Did Ougai try anything?
- Getting me to join ? No , and even if he tried again I would refuse , my loyalty lies within the Agency . However I do have a message from him , he said he can't wait to see you , it's been too long .
- Hm , I see . That's perfect, the further negotiations will be done by Dazai .
- Negotiations?
- Yes , Atsushi had an idea .
- Idea ? ... wait , you mean we would work with the Maffia to take down the Guild ?
- Exactly.
- Right , that makes sense , we both want to protect this city .
- Yes . - The President nodded - Y/ N , are you fully ready to work today ? I heard you have overused your ability yesterday.
- I am , I had enough rest . I'm fully recovered, and have been checked by some underground doctors, and Mori .
- Good , you can go back to the office .
- Thank you .
- And Y\N , my door is always open must you need to talk .
I nodded and left .

-Atsushi- I screamed when I saw the boy sitting by his desk , I ran to give him a big hug - I'm so glad you are alive .
- Oh Y/ N - The boy got a bit flustered but hugged me back .
- Good morning my love , care to explain where you were last night ? - Dazai butted in .
- Huh ? - Tigerboy look at at him confused.
I let Atsushi go , and sat at my desk before answering the bandaged maniac.
- In Chuuya's office . - I gave the brunette a smile and turned to open my laptop .
- Who is Chuuya ? - Atsushi still not up to date .
- A Port Maffia executive , he is awesome- Shouted Kenji .
- Why were you in his office - Dazai and Atsushi asked .
- Get to work everyone , we are all happy Atsushi is back , and that Y/ N got saved by the Maffia , now Dazai , brat , the President wants to see you both .- Kunikida sat down , as usual , annoyed .
- We gonna talk about this later - Dazai looked at me and left together with TigerKittyBoy.

I was deep into filing reports, when Haruno set a box  on my desk .
- This just got delivered here , it has your name on it .
- Oh, thank you . What is this ? Who did it come from ?
- I don't know , a delivery guy dropped it. Isn't there a sender on it ?
- Nope . - I inspected the brown box . Nothing but the adress of the agency and my name on it .
- Do you think it's safe to open ? - Kunikida asked .
- I think so , you should open it - Ranpo sat next to my laptop .
I opened the box . Inside was another box
- An IPhone- I yelled out . - But , how ?
- Isn't there a note ? - Haruno got curious.
- Let me see , oh yeah here , wait no it's a sim card . And my number and the codes .
I inserted the card and turned on the Phone . I quickly set it up ( cloud is a great thing ) And a message popped up .

Crushedbygravity: Don't lose this one .

What? The ? Hell ?
He bought me a new IPhone ? What the actual fuck .

Twistyourgame: Chuuya , you didn't just buy me a phone did you ?

Crushedbygravity: No I ordered it last night .

Twistyourgame: I can't accept this .

Crushedbygravity: You are already using it .

Twistyourgame: that's not the point, I'm giving this back

Crushedbygravity: I already have a phone .

Twistyourgame: I don't care , I can't let you buy an phone this expensive for me .

Crushedbygravity: I already bought it so it doesn't matter.
Crushedbygravity: g2g ttyl ❤️

- Y/ N ! - Kunikida raised his voice- Is everything okay ?
- Oh yes , yes .
- What happened? - Atsushi who just walked in asked .
- Y/ N got sent a new iPhone.- Kenji said with a bright smile
- Woooow , from who ?
- I, ohm .- I stuttered.
- From who ? - Dazai questioned standing by the door .