Chapter 56

- It's from Chuuya Nakahara- Ranpo said like it's obvious.
Dazai's look got dark , I swear I could feel anger radiating from the man .
- That nasty slug - He mumbled.
Atsushi , that sweet baby was as confused as ever . I chose to ignore Dazai's rage for now , and filled the Tigerboy in on what happened the previous day , and who Chuuya is .

On lunch break Dazai came to my desk , grabbed my wrist and pulled me up .
- We gonna talk - he growled , and dragged me towards the locker room .
He closed the door behind him , and turned to face me .
- What's going on with you and the slug ?
- Nothing , what going on with you ?
His eyes shot daggers and he stepped closer to me, I tried backing off but I didn't get far as Kenji's locker was behind me .
- If there is nothing , why did he buy you a phone ? - he stepped closer ,  making sure I have nowhere to go .
- Yesterday , in the commotion, I lost mine . - I slightly tilted my head down . Dazai placed a finger under my chin and pushed my face up , looking straight in my eyes .
- Why were you in his office all night ?
- I slept there .
- You slept with Chuuya ? - He almost whispered .
- I , what , no , I , Chuuya - I turned my head away , I didn't sleep with the executive, yet I feel like I did something wrong . But , Dazai and me aren't together. I can sleep with whoever I want . What's with this man ?
He placed a hand on the wall right next to me , the other brushed my cheek .
- Nothing happened between the two of you ? - he asked .
My face heated up , I felt my whole body shivering .
- No , not that I owe any kind of explanation to you . - I spat out .
He now grabbed my cheek with a slight force and pulled me towards him . And he kissed me , it was a wild , almost aggressive kiss . His lips pressed onto mine , his tongue already parting them , which I obliged to , and I let myself have taken over my him .
- I left it in my locker - I heard a happy voice entering the room , Kenji.
Dazai pulled back , ending the kiss , however the hand that held my cheek now traveled down to my waist .
- I'm sorry , I didn't know you guys were in here . - the young boy smiled - What are you two talking about ?
- Not much - Dazai answered and held my waist tighter , moving out of the way so Kenji can get to his locker - Y/N was just explaining something to me .
My whole face was crimson red , I couldn't even say a word . We literally got caught making out at work . And this psycho doesn't even try to hide it .
If it wasn't already bad , Kunikida and Yosano walked in . Both looking at Dazai's hand circled around my waist . The messy haired brunette gave them a bright smile . I held my head down .
- Khm - Kunikida was annoyed - Go out for lunch , private matters are meant to kept private .
- No it's , - I tried getting out of Dazai's hold .
- Ohhh so they are dating , that's why they were kissing just now - Kenji exclaimed .
Yosano grinned , then grabbed Kunikida and the young boy and left the room .
The bandaged maniac laughed out and let me go .
- We continue this at home - and he left as well .
- There isn't anything to continue- I yelled after him .
I took a big breath , and left the lockers as well , heading straight to the kitchen to warm my food up . I really needed to be alone and calm down . And later I explain everyone that's it's just one of Dazai's jokes . I do not want anyone to get even the idea that we are together .
- Y/N - The President came in - Enjoy your meal .
Then he took his lunch out of the fridge and sat by me .  He didn't talk , didn't look my way , we just ate in silence. It was so suiting and comfortable. I always enjoyed Fukuzawa's company. He is quiet but has a calming character, even tho at first glance he can be quite intimidating.
We finished our meals , tidied up and got back to work . The silver haired man disappeared into his office , and I went to my desk .
- So , You and Dazai - Naomi jumped up from her brothers lap and skipped to my area , Junichiro following her .
- Me and that idiot ? What ? - I tried to act like I know nothing . Which didn't work out , cuz the brunette , like he was summoned from whichever hell he came from , appeared and snaked his arms around me from behind , giving a kiss in my hair .
- Yes - He then looked at the siblings .
- No - I pushed him away .
Naomi smirked and winked at me . I just know later on my phone will be overflowing with messages from her . Junichiro didn't quite understand what was going on , just shrugged and got back to his laptop .
Everyone got back from lunch , Ranpo took his usual place on the desk next to my laptop and munched on some post lunch chips .
Dazai dragged his chair next to mine and tried to cuddle up to me , to which I punched him in the face . Before he could even complain , a wild Kunikida appears and grabbed him by the collar .
- I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN PRIVATE , BUT NOW ITS TIME TO WORK ! - He shouted at the brunette.
Me and Ranpo shared a smile and got back to do our thing.

I was packing up after work , getting ready to go home , when I saw I got a message request on Instagram.

GinAk: Hey , It's Gin from PM , let me know when you have a little time .

GinAk ? Who is ? Wait ?? Pm ? As in Port Maffia ? It must be Akutagawa's sister .
What does she want ?