Chapter 62

- Yeah actually don't do that - Dazai agreed .
- You need to move - Chuuya looked at me .
But before I could say anything, a huge grape stem broke through the shed and knocked Chuuya off of his feet . Sending Q flying off of his back . I quickly caught the kid and layed him on the floor . I turned to Chuuya . He was laying on his stomach , Dazai stepping on his head .
- Woooow This is exactly what you would expect from a Guild apprentice.- He exclaimed cheerfully.
- Don't step on me you idiot .- The redhead growled .
- Dazai get off of Chuuya , right now - here , a sentence I thought would never leave my mouth .
- Okay okay , my bad- The idiot laughed and helped the executive up .
- Here it comes , what should we do ? - Chuuya straightened up and looked at his former partner .
- Meh , it's nothing to sweat over - Dazai waved his hands - My ability can nullify this kind of att...
Before he could finish he was knocked over his feet ,and sent flying about 10 metres . The thing that knocked both of the men off , wasn't a grape stem , it was some green thingie that was coming out of Lovecraft .
- Dazai - Chuuya screamed , and looked back at me - Y/N , you stay here with Q .
- What ? No, Dazai !!! I need to help him !
But he ignored me , in a flash he flew after my colleague. From what I saw from the distance , Dazai got hurt . Which means , whatever Lovecraft is doing , or whatever he is , isn't an ability. Then just what is going on ?!
In a second Dazai stepped forward, The Guild members weird tentacle strike towards his , but before he could hit Chuuya appeared above Dazai and punched it with a heavy force . And knocked Lovecraft right out .
Dazai was talking to Chuuya when a tentacle literally blasted his casted arm off .
- Dazai - I screamed and was going to sprint over .
- Fuck , Y/ N stay there - Chuuya yelled and charged towards the brunette .
Suddenly a huge tree like creature appeared from where Lovecraft was standing . It was as tall as a skyscraper and had tentacles coming out of all directions. Somewhere in the middle there was something that looked kinda like a face .
My mouth fell open , I looked to my side , Q was still out of it thankfully. I could just leave him and go help out those two .
- What the ???? - Chuuya stood in front of the creature, he seemed even smaller now .
- Whatever happens, stay there ! - He shouted over at me .
It's looked like Dazai was fine and his arm was in tact as well , he and the redhead discussed something .
I saw Chuuya taking off his gloves , and red lines covering his whole body , he let out a scream , it sounded like a wild animal . He made his way towards the creature. I looked over at Dazai , he now was holding a knife to the blond Guild members throat .
- Y/ N , whatever happens do not go close to Chuuya now . - He yelled over at me .
I nodded and took my eyes back at the small red flash and the huge monster tree . The redhead looked nothing like himself , from far I could see that whatever he turned into wasn't human either .
Big black ball like stuff appeared out of thin air , which Chuuya used to blast through Lovecraft. He moved so fast , literally flying around the huge tree , throwing black holes at it . Or him , I honestly don't know . Each blow hit , and exploded with a huge blast . However , Lovecraft regenerated in a second .
Chuuya kept screaming and destroying Lovecraft and now the surroundings as well . The red lines on his body got darker , his movements faster .
But it seemed useless against the Huge Tree .
Suddenly it blasted from the inside . I finally took my eyes off of Chuuya and looked over where John and Dazai were standing . The latter held a remote in his free hand . I see , a bomb inside the creature . Smart move Dazai .
I turned back at Chuuya , whom was now like a feral animal , throwing black holes around , ravaging everything . Lovecraft was already done for . Why is he keep going ?
- Dazai !!! Chuuya is ...
- I got this - and he ran over at the short man. Held his hand up and nullified the ability.
- You have defeated the enemy , rest now - he said .
Chuuya collapsed on his knees .
I ran over to them carrying Q . I set the boy down , and got by Chuuya's side . He leaned on me , but didn't look at me .
- I thought I told you to stop the moment it was over - he could barely speak .
- I wanted to , but it was too funny - The bandaged idiot smiled .
- I trusted you and used Corruption - Chuuya reached and softly hit Dazai's chest - Make sure to take me back .
And with that he fainted . I caught him and carefully laid him down on the grass , placing his head on my lap to make sure he is comfortable.
- You got it partner - Dazai whispered and stood up to gather the redhead's belongings.
- Just who are you guys ? - John asked . I didn't even notice him .
- The bad guys enemies - Dazai replied , then looked at me .
- Come on let's go home - he took Q to carry him - Chuuya will find his way back later .
- What? - I asked confused .
- Let's take the kid back and go home - my colleague repeated .
- You do that . I'm gonna take care of him - I looked down at the young man sleeping on my lap . Blood was dripping from every part of his body . His face stained in the red liquid . I had nothing on me to clean him up with . So I just started wiping him with my sleeve .
- You can leave him , he will be fine .
I just shot Dazai an angry look . How could he even think of leaving him here ? I shook my head , and went back to wiping the executive off .
- Fine , I see you at home - The taller man , with Q on his back walked away .