Chapter 43

Dazai proceeded to play with his fingers , thrusting them in - out of me , going at a hard pace .
- Dazai , please - I whined .
He scuffed , pulled his fingers out and circled around my clit . With his free hand he grabbed my hair and pulled my face back , tracing wet kisses and bites down my neck , and my shoulder. I couldn't control my moans , the way he played with my bud , and his touches were sending me over the edge . The hot water now mixed with my juices was running down my thighs, and I felt a familiar warmth building up in me .
Dazai suddenly stopped , withdrew his fingers , pushed my head back to the wall , and grabbed his cock, lining up to my dripping pussy . He brushed his dick between my folds , teasing me , which earned a loud moan from me . I uncontrollably moved my hips , wanting him to fuck me already .
- Needy little slut - he groaned, and pushed himself all the way in me . Giving no time for me to adjust to his size , he started ramming in me. I cried out from the sudden pain . Soon that turned into pleasure , Dazai grabbed onto my hips , his nails dug into my skin, and he thrusted in me relentlessly.
The bathroom was filled with our moans , mixed with the water splashing around . It didn't take much for me to reach my climax.  My pussy painfully twitched, and I released , I felt the wetness from me dripping . Dazai didn't stop , he grabbed my throat , chocked me firmly and continued to plunge into my , now over sensitive , cherry .
His movements became sloppier, and he quickly pulled out , cumming all over my back , which was almost immediately washed off by the water .
He pulled me back and turned me around to face him , grabbed my waist , and kissed me .
- Good girl - he said and picked up the shower gel .
I didn't say anything, I was still panting , I needed a minute to get myself together.
Dazai squeezed some of the bottle in his palm , turned me back around and washed my back , giving me a gentle massage .
Then he handed me the bottle , I turned around , I cleaned myself off , while he did the same .
He got out , I turned the water off , the brunette handed me my towel , which I wrapped around my body .
We proceeded to get ready together, he was chatty , kind of as if he didn't just rail me . I did my skincare , got dressed and took my dog on a walk .

Later at work , I was sitting at my desk , looking over some of the reports Kyouka wrote , I just had to see if there are any mistakes in them . Ranpo sat next to my laptop on the desk , eating a chocolate bar .
- It's like Ranpo is attached to you - Atsushi made a remark.
- I'm not - The Greatest Detective didn't even look at him - it's just more comfortable to eat snacks next to someone you like .
We all smiled at this . Ranpo wasn't the nicest , or the easiest person to get along with . He was arrogant, childish , and self cantered . Besides the President he didn't listen to any one else . The only people he got along really well with were Yosano and me .
- Are the two of you dating ? - Junichiro asked .
- No , we are not . - I laughed.
- Think of us like long lost siblings- Edogawa added .
I noticed Dazai giving us a weird look , then he got back to pretending to work . I didn't think much of it then .

After work everyone went downstairs to cafe Uzumaki , for some drinks and food . I sat between Atsushi and Ranpo , both happily eating . Dazai sat across me , as always bothering the waitress . He calls it winning her over , which clearly wasn't the case .
- Bella Donna , would you commit double suicide with me ? - There he goes again .
- You can do that alone - The girl said unbothered, with her usual gleaming smile .
It was like this every time the bandaged idiot came her . I find it pretty hilarious to be honest , like a comedic relief .
We ended up staying till closing , Yosano and Naomi got drunk , Kyouka, Kenji and Ranpo ate so much they fell asleep, Dazai got tipsy as well , he ended up trading seats with the sleepy Ranpo , sitting next to me . I ignored him the whole time , talking with Atsushi and Kunikida.
Going back to the dorms , I had Ranpo on my back , Kunikida carried Kenji , Atsushi had Kyouka . Yosano, Naomi were running around being all drunk and giggly , the Tanizaki brother following them with slight worry .
- I can take him - Dazai walked next to me .
- It's okay , he is not heavy , plus he is so adorable when he is quiet . Sleeping , I mean sleeping - I gave the brunette a smile.
- He really likes you - He pointed at the man I carried .
- I like him too a lot , you know . He really is like a sibling . I wish I could adopt him .
- That's a child not a sibling .
- Same thing .
- I really like you too , not as a sibling tho - Dazai smirked .
- Ugh , we both know what you like .
- Ohh so you don't ?
- I ... - I blushed - I do like it ... not you personally.
- So you are just using me for my dick ? - he lowered his voice .
- I think we are using each other .
- Hm , what if I liked you ? Actually liked you ?
- Funny , no .
- Right . - And we continued to walk in silence.
I didn't even wanna think about liking him , I liked the occasional sex , that's it . And I know for sure that's all for him as well . He wasn't the kind of person to genuinely fall for a person . And I wasn't the kind to catch feelings for someone like him . Although hooking up , and living together might cause some minor complications, but I will move out soon enough anyways. And it's not like we gonna be doing it forever . I mean I personally probably start dating someone eventually.
Just at that thought , a thought of a person ran through my mind , Chuuya.