Chapter 20

The Port Maffia HQ .
A huge building right by port of Yokohama. Obviously most people didn't know that it was the Headquarters of the biggest criminal organisation in the city . An Organisation with a Gifted Permit . This licence was given by the The Special Division for the Supernatural Powers . The Agency had the same license.
This was the main reason the Port Maffia could operate how it does and made them almost impossible to take down .
I was heading right there . The HQ was probably where Dazai was kept . I just know he was kidnapped. No way he committed suicide and actually died , I don't have that luck .
Now I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed to say the least . So of course I had basically no plan as to how I get inside the building , how I can find where Dazai is , I had no plan for anything whatsoever.
Obviously I can't just walk in there and ask someone : Hey , have you seen a bandaged brunette being dragged in here ?
Or , can I ? I can use my ability . Right ! I will do that .
I still can't just walk in . I went around the building, trying to come up with something. Just then some guy walked out of the HQ , walking past me . I grabbed his hand .
- Ability: Twisted Games - I activated my gift - You are gonna take a nice short walk with me and answer a few questions.
The man nodded . I made my way to a side street , holding onto his arm , far enough from the building so nobody could see us .
- Do you work for the Port Maffia ?
- Yes .
- What do you know about Osamu Dazai ?
- He was the youngest executive of the Maffia , he went missing four years ago . He betrayed the organisation and is a traitor .
Siiiiiigh , that's not what I wanted to know , I need to be more specific with my questions .
- Where is Osamu Dazai now ?
- In the HQ in of the underground chambers , waiting for his execution.
Shit , I need to get him fast .
- How do I get down there ?
- With an ID card
- Give me yours , and your sunglasses too .
The man gave me a black card and his shades .
- Thank you , so kind . Now you gonna go home , and you won't tell anyone this ever happened.
- Yes . - I let him go .
I tied my hair up , put the sunglasses on and walked inside the Port Maffia headquarters.
I had to scan the card to get inside . Once in , I felt like throwing up . If I get caught , I'm dead . There weren't many people inside on the first floor . I walked up to someone , held his hand and used my ability to ask him which way the underground chambers are . He kindly told me the way .
I had to take the elevator down to the lowest level , scanned my card and ...
- Akutagawa- I mumbled.
- Huh ? - the young man stepped out of the lift .
- Ohm , nothing .- I quickly grabbed his hand
- Ability: Twisted Games . Tell me, Which cell is Dazai in ?
- The one he used to train me in.
- God , Which one is that , if I go down to the chambers , which door is it ?
- Third to the left .
- Thank you . Go do your thing , never tell anyone about this encounter.
- Yes .
He walked away and I stepped in the elevator, pressed the button to the lowest level .
It went down quick .
I was in long dark hallway . Big wooden doors on each side .
Third to the left ... right there .
Strange there isn't anyone down here . Well , makes it better for me .
The door was open and I heard two voices . One belonged to Dazai . I ran in .
- Dazai ! - I shouted , but the man I saw was not Dazai , it was the owner of the second voice I heard .
- What the fuck , I told you all , I only harass him a bit before he gets executed - the man turned around - Y/N?!
- Chuuya ?!
- Y/ N ?
- Chuuya ?!
- Dazai . - Osamu Dazai himself butted in .
- Shut up - Chuuya and me yelled at him .
- Chuuya , what ? Why ? What are you ? How ? Tsk we don't have time for this . You need to get out of here .
- Y/ N ? What are you doing here ? Why would I need to get out ? What ?
- The two of you know each other ? - Dazai asked curiously.
- Shut up - We yelled again .
- Y / N ! Answer me . - Chuuya demanded .
- What ? Dazai got kidnapped by the Port Maffia so I came to save him . Now you !
- Chuuya is an executive- Dazai stated .
- An exe ... what ?
The redhead gave an angry look at Dazai , who by the way was leaning to a wall . He looked pretty beaten up . However his usual stupid gleam was in perfect state .
- That's right , Chuuya Nakahara here is one of the five executives of the Port Maffia .
- Chuuya ? What's going on ?
- I could ask you the same , how do you this mackerel?
- Huh ? He is my colleague .
- What ? Wait ? You really are with the Armed Detective Agency?
- Yes . And you lied to me .
- huh ?? Lied ? When ? Y/ N a maffioso isn't gonna go around telling people that he works for the maffia .
- No , not that , I know . But you did say you aren't a criminal.
- You are one to talk working with the Agency pigs . - He turned towards me , he was so mad . Like an angry chihuahua.
- Chuuuuuuuya slug !!! - Dazai sang - My dear ex partner ! That's enough for now . You two can talk this out later . I told you , I need to look into some things .
- Partner ? You two were partners ? Well at least you didn't lie when you told me what you are doing today .
- Tsk I should have killed you back then - Chuuya shot an angry look at Dazai .
- Dear Y/N , I was just about leave , so your mission to save me was unnecessary- the idiotic brunette said cheerfully. - Chuuuuuya slug here was just about tell me where to find the files I wanted to see .
- Huh ... wait , you dirty bastard , you planned this didn't you , you knew I was gonna come down here to harass you , and you ended up harassing me.