Chapter 77

Chuuya started sucking harder on my nipple , his finger sliding up and down my slit . I couldn't help but start moaning , I felt myself getting soaked , covering his fingers with my wetness .
He bit down on my sensitive bud , then gave it another kiss , making his way down to my core . With every kiss and bite he left on me , I felt an overbearing burning sensation . He didn't leave any part of my skin untouched . When the executive got to my pussy , he dragged his tongue up and down on my slit .
- You taste amazing- He looked up , before attacking my clit . One hand holding my hip firmly now moved onto my thigh, placing my leg around his shoulder , the other around my entrance. His fingers teasing it , before he entered two of them . I gasped at the sudden movement.
He softly started licking my clit , his fingers going in and out of me matching the pace . I felt like I'm going to melt . My hands traveled down , and stroke his hair . Chuuya might have took it as a sign to go harder . The soft licking changed into him now kissing and sucking on my swollen bud , while his two digits moved harder and faster in and out of me . I felt my head getting cloudy , and a knot coming up in my stomach as I was reaching climax.
- No , stop - I grabbed his hair trying to pull him away - I'm gonna cum. Please Chuuya stop !
He didn't, instead the redhead kept going , his lips almost attached to me , keep on sucking on my clit . At this point my legs would have given out if the executive wasn't holding me with one hand . I could no longer hold it back , my whole body was shaking as I came .
Chuuya gave me no time to come to , he stood up , with a fast movement he turned me around to face the window . He pushed me to the cold glass , giving my body another new sensation as my nipples touched it . His hand firmly around the back of my neck , the other around my hip were the only things keeping me standing . Without any hesitation he rammed himself in me . I cried out from the slight pain . We have been doing it for a long time before now , how is it possible it still hurts ?
- How are you this tight ? - He growled as he thrusted in .
Chuuya and I went on the whole night . My mind was a whole mess , my voice was gone , and my body felt numb . There wasn't a corner in the hotel room where we didn't do it .

When I woke up it was bright and shiny outside . I was wrapped under a blanket in Chuuya's arms . As I looked up at him , my heart felt so full . He was sleeping soundly on his back , with an arm around me holding me close to him . His hair was fluffy and messy , falling on his face . Once again , I thought of just how beautiful this man is .
- Take a picture it will last longer - Chuuya mumbled as he squeezed me .
- You are awake ?! - I tried to sit up but he held to tightly .
- Uhmuhm - he knodded and kissed my forehead. - What time is it ?
I looked over at the clock in the nightstand.
- Almost 9 .
- Good , it's early. - And he turned to hug me with both arms .
I nuzzled up to his chest , burying my face against his skin . We cuddled like this until the bell rang .
- Ohh it's roomservice, for breakfast. - Chuuya stood up , grabbed a bathrobe from the floor to put on , and went to get the door .
I sat up in bed , pulling up the blanket to cover my naked body . I didn't pay attention until now , but besides being worn out , my body felt fresh and clean . Chuuya came in me several times during the night , as well as I came countless times . I should be all sticky . However I was clean , nothing dripping out of me , no traces left of the events . The redhead must have washed me after I passed out .
- What are you blushing over ? - He came back with a cart with a huge tray on it . The breakfast.
- Nothing- I avoided looking at him - Did I pass out ?
- Something like that - His tone was calm but his face turned red like his hair . - I didn't... I ... I didn't do anything to you ... like ... I .
- No , I ... , I know , it's just ... did you wash me ? - I asked . I obviously knew he wouldn't continue fucking an unconscious person . That's not what I was worried about.
- The last we did it in the shower, it just made sense , better than sleeping all sweaty . - He sat on the side of the bed next to me , handing me a cup of coffee , taking another for himself .
- Thank you - I smiled and kissed his cheek .
- You are off today right ? - He asked while sipping the hot drink.
- Yeah , why ?
- We have time till check out , but I still want to spend time with you .
- I have to go get Lily and feed the rats .
- Anything else to do ?
- I should stop by the office too , look over some reports of ...
- I think they survive one day without you - Chuuya interrupted. - Let's go somewhere after breakfast.
- Huh ? Where ?
- You will see .
- Where ?
- Drink your coffee- He ended the conversation and bumped the top of my head . I gave him an angry look , to which he just hugged me and gave me a a peck on my lips .
- I just wanna spend every waking moment with you - He whispered quietly as he stroke my hair .