Chapter 35

- So , you and me , that wouldn't go ? - Dazai followed me to the kitchen , the others went downstairs to Uzumaki .
- Gemini men are literally the worst , worse than Libra men . - I laughed .
- I see , I can still try tho - he smirked a snaked his arms around my waist from behind , he pressed his body against my back .
- Dazai , what the fuck - I stepped on his feet and pushed him back .
- Don't act like you don't want it - he grabbed a handful of my hair and brought me back closer to him , he then let my hair loose and grabbed on to my throat . Giving it a firm squeeze.
- I could just take you now - he growled in my ears . Shivers ran down my body , and I felt my core heating up . No , I can't be doing this , especially not in the kitchen at work .
- Dazai - I sighed . He started kissing down my neck , still having a slight chokehold on it , while his other hand brushed over my side , up towards my breasts .
Then the brunette let me go and stepped back .
- I see you later - and he left the room .
I stood there for a few seconds , trying to calm the pulsating feeling between my thighs .
This man , he is the devil . I hated him , yet I did want him to touch me , I enjoyed feeling him close . No ! I can't. We are coworkers, it was a one time thing .
Or ... if it's just sex , like why not , we were both mature enough to keep it private . Well yeah Ranpo knew but he just knows everything, and he is not going to say anything.
I wasted my whole break being lost in my thoughts , I ended up just heating up my meal and took it to my desk .
- Y/ N , why are you eating by the laptop ? - Kunikida questioned .
- I didn't finish it during break , I'm sorry .
- You can finish it , don't overwork yourself .
- Right , it's okay don't worry .
Dazai gave me a look and smirked . He knew damn well why I didn't eat during the break . I gave him the middle finger and he just turned back to his work .
I got a dm from Chuuya a bit before I was leaving .

Crushedbygravity: Can you stay at the Agency dorms for a few days ?

Twistyourgame: Why would I stay there ?

Crushedbygravity: I don't think it's safe for you to be going home , I advise you to stay with the Agency .

Twistyourgame: Why ? Also never mind , I can't leave my children alone for days .

Crushedbygravity: Don't worry about them , I take care of that part .
Crushedbygravity: The Guild . They paid you guys a visit as well , didn't they ?

Twistyourgame: Yeah but they left without problems .

Crushedbygravity: The trouble will follow . Do not go anywhere alone . And don't go home .
Please .

Twistyourgame: I don't think anything will happen .

Crushedbygravity: For Fuck Sake , Y/N . The Guild is more powerful than the Maffia . Just listen to me . Ask someone at the Agency to stay with them ! Your pets will be safe , I sent my men to take them somewhere safe .

Twistyourgame: Fine , whatever. You are being paranoid.

Crushedbygravity: If I am , and really nothing will happen , I owe you one . Okay ?

Twistyourgame: You will be sorry . But fine , I will ask Ranpo to stay with him .

Crushedbygravity: okay . Ttyl

Twistyourgame: Bye ParaBoy .

- You don't have to ask Ranpo , just stay at mine - Dazai was peaking at my phone .
- That's called invasion of privacy , and I rather not .
- For once Slug is right tho , you shouldn't be going anywhere alone , none of us should . - He said .
- I'm still not staying with you .
President Fukuzawa interrupted our argument.
- Listen up , with the Guild around , it is not safe for us to be going around alone . Y/N , you will be staying at the Agency Dorms , Kunikida and Dazai will go with you to get your pets and some of your necessities.
- President, my pets have already been taken by a friend . And I have change of clothes and toiletries here.
- Very well , after work you will be going with Dazai and staying with him , at his request.
- I ... sir I can just stay anywhere else .
- She can stay with me - Ranpo , my love , interrupted .
- No , Ranpo you will be staying with Yosano .
And he left , back to his office . I went to cuddle Ranpo , who was slightly disappointed, but at least he got Akiko to stay with .
- You can still come by - the green eyed boy patted my head , the pulled my to his chest .
- I don't wanna be around that sociopath- I dramatically cried out .
- I'm standing right here you know - Dazai whined - Don't worry , it will be fun , you get to spend time with me .
- I also don't think it's a good idea - Kunikida said while packing up to leave . - But it's the President's decision in the end of the day .
- At least we are all safe - Stated Atsushi.
After a little more dramatic complaints from my part , I packed up my work stuff as well , got the change of clothes and my little bags of makeup and such from my locker .
All of us went to the dorms together. Well expect Kenji. He probably was home already . Sleeping after filling his tummy .
- You can stay in my room , I sleep in the living room - Dazai pointed at his room when we got in his studio . - The bathroom is right there - he gestured to the door across his bedroom .
- Thanks - I mumbled . I really shouldn't be complaining, Dazai is doing me a favour here , but I so didn't wanna be around him .
Well , guess now we be roomies .
- I'm gonna change , excuse me - and I went in the bedroom , closing the door behind me .
I put on the change sweats and T-shirt , threw my hair in a bun .
As I went back to the living room , Dazai was already drinking sake , he had a glass out for me too . I sat down on the couch next to him . He handed me the drink .
- No thanks , I don't really drink .