Chapter 32

I took Lily with me , she enjoys longer trips , plus I knew Yosano and the Tanizaki siblings would love to see her .
- Y/N , Ranpo , hey hey , ohhh who is this cutie ? - The doctrine asked , opening her door .
- Hey , Akiko , we baked some cupcakes . Here , these are for you . - and I handed her a small box .- This is Lily , she is excited to be here .
Yosano thanked us for the cupcakes, gave my puppy some cuddles , and invited us in . I kindly declined, as I had the rest of the cupcakes to give out .
Next up , Junichiro and Naomi , they were happy to see Lily , and came out to the shared garden of the dorm to keep her busy . The meantime I went up to Atsushi and Kyouka , Ranpo stayed in the garden with the siblings .
- Hey kids - I smiled as Tiger opened up .- I brought some cupcakes.
- Y/N , thank you - Atsushi blushed a bit .
- Good evening . - Kyouka stepped next to him .
- Hey sweetie , I hope you like cupcakes. I also brought my dog along , she is out with the others .
- I hate dogs , and thunder - stated the young girl .
- Ohm Kyouka it's not nice to say - Atsushi scolded.
- Hahaha it's okay , but my dog is special, come , give her a chance - I held out my hand for her . Which she took .
- Very well - And we went down to the garden, TigerKittyBoy following .
Lily was on her back , enjoying some belly rubs from Naomi . I led Kyouka there .
- See ? She is sweet , likes to be loved . Give it a go - I said and took her hand to bend down and pet my puppy . Kyouka was hesitant at first , but Lily wasn't , she turned and sat up , rubbing her nose to the little girl's hand .
- It's wet - she exclaimed.
- Yes, that shows that she is healthy. Go on pet her , like this - and I brushed my doggie's head over .
Kyouka did the same , Lily now totally in awe , trying to cuddle up the fourteen year old as close as she can .
- So soft - she sighed . - I don't hate her .
Atsushi bent down to pet the puppy as well . Then the rest joined up and played with Lily .
- I'm gonna give out the rest - I turned to go to Kunikida's studio .
I didn't have to go far , him and Kenji were coming downstairs.
- What's all this commotion? - the older blond complained.
- Hey Kunikida, Kenji baby , Ranpo and I baked some cupcakes, and I brought Lily along . They are playing with her .
Kenji ran to the garden , he loved all animals , cows the most tho . He joined in with the rest . Kunikida took the cupcakes .
- I'm gonna put these down , then I come outside too - he said and walked towards his dorm .
The President and his assistant came outside too , Fukuzawa seemed disappointed that I had a dog and not a cat . But he was happy about that cupcakes, or more like Ranpo making a friend .
The only person I didn't see yet was Dazai .
- Ohm , I go give these to Dazai , I pointed at the last bunch of cupcakes with suicide glazed on them .
I knocked on his door . He didn't come to open , just yelled a "Come in " from inside .
I opened the door . I expected his place to be a huge mess . However it was neat . Basically empty , besides some basic furniture, and his coat hanging from the coat hanger .
- Hey hey , Ranpo and I made these . - I said to him , who was laying on his belly on the couch . He has been drinking , a half empty bottle of sake and glass were set next to him on the table .
- My love , you came to see me ?! - The brunette jumped up , and walked towards me .
- I came to see everyone, Lily is outside with the others . Ohh here - I handed them the cupcakes.
- How thoughtful, I love how you decorated them - he said and took them to put down on his kitchen counter .
- Yeah , alright see you tomorrow- I turned to walk out . He grabbed my arm and pulled me back , turning me to face him .
- Why don't you stay ? - He asked in a low voice .
- I ... Lily is downstairs, the others too . - I tried to get out of his grip . Dazai lowered his face , his nose slightly touching mine , our lips dangerously close .
- So ? - he whispered, I felt his breath as he spoke .
- I - I was gonna say something, but the man pressed his lips onto mine .
He smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, the usual sweet taste of his kiss was now mixed with the bitterness of the sake .
Jeez , what am I doing , everyone is downstairs, his door is open , no , no , no . I can't .
- Dazai , not now - and I pushed him away with my free hand . He let my other one go as well .
- Right , I might come by later - and he brushed over my lower lip with his thumb .
- I gotta go - I quickly turned and basically ran downstairs.
Lily was having the time of her life , the Tanizaki's and Kyouka were playing ball with her . The others , were sitting , Ranpo munching on some cupcakes, Kunikida watching over the playful kids . Fukuzawa and Haruno were petting the assistants kitten .
Atsushi came up to me with a soft smile as I got to the garden . I wrapped my right arm around him and pulled him to half hug . The boy was taken aback for a second , then his face softened and put his left arm around me .
- Thank you - he said quietly .
I turned slightly and kissed him on the cheek . Then I let my arm fall , and grabbed his hand , started pulling him to the others .
- No , Atsushi. Don't thank me - I said while we were walking hand in hand .
I ended up staying there until late evening. We had a great time , Haruno made some tea at one point , even Yosano came outside .
- I'm gonna get going- I said while clipping the leash on Lily - it's late , and we got work tomorrow. Thank you for the nice afternoon guys .
I gave  a bye bye hug to everyone, and my puppy and I walked towards the bus stop .
Turning on the second corner I saw a black car .
- Hm , Lily , didn't this car turn the other corner too ? - I asked , of course my dog can't answer me .
It was weird , was this car following me ?