Chapter 67

He parked close to the dorms , not directly in front . He did walk with me there .
- I'm gonna feed the rats and take Lily out .
- I wait here , take your time . We can go with Lily together.
- S-Sure.

I cleaned the rat cage quickly and I filled their food and water by . I changed quickly into some jeans and a T-shirt , threw a hoodie over it . Was wearing the same clothes since last night . I leashed Lily up and left .
Chuuya grabbed the leash as soon as I stepped outside , and started walking down the street .
- Ohm , where are we going ? - I asked walking next to the redhead .
- First to the park - he pointed at Lily , who seemed super excited.
- First ?
- Hm ? What ?
- First? What do you mean ?
- You said you needed to take her outside - Chuuya looked at me confused- I was gonna go for lunch first , tho there a place close by where we could just sit outside with her .
- I don't understand...
- What ?
- Why did you come pick me up at work ? And all this ?
- I have nothing to do today , you have a day off . - he shrugged.
- I meant ...
- I want to spend time with you - He bunked the top of my head . I looked at him , he was putting on a front , but his face was blushing . I didn't answer, just turned away and continued walking .
Once we got to the park we let Lily lose , and sat down on a bench. Chuuya took a ball out of his pocket and threw it for my dog to play with .
- Do you casually carry tennis balls at all time ? - I laughed out .
- No , not all times , just when I plan to hang out .
We took turns throwing the ball . Lily didn't seem to get bored of it . The redhead and I spent about an hour playing like that before the puppy finally got tired .
Chuuya leashed her up , then grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bench .
- Let's go - he said and started walking .
- Ohm , can we take her home ? - I pointed at Lily , who walked slower than usual, letting us know that she had enough fun .
- I thought we could take her with us , but yeah maybe better .
He didn't let my hand go the whole way back to the dorms . I also didn't pull it away . He wasn't a big guy , his hands were small and fine , covered with gloves . But I felt so small , having him hold mine . It felt warm , and safe . I could feel his warmth even through the leather gloves .
Once we got back he did let me go . I took Lily up to Dazai's and I apartment. Left some water and dry food out for her .
Chuuya took his car around to the front waiting for me , when I went outside again . He got out , opened the door to the passenger seat for me to get in . I did so , buckled up the seatbelt while he closed my door and got in the driver seat .
- Since Lily isn't with us , I take you somewhere else - He didn't look at me , only put his hand above my knee , keeping the other on the steering  wheel .
For the rest of the ride we didn't talk much . He didn't ride too far , in about 10 minutes he parked in a less busy side street .

The place he chose was on a busy street in downtown Yokohama. Wasn't a too fancy place , but it seemed kind of popular.
We were seated inside and ordered . I honestly wasn't hungry , so I just got a salad . Chuuya on the other hand got some pasta dish.
I enjoyed spending time with the executive, he is very passionate about the things he is interested in . Which makes it easy to talk to him . I learned during lunch that he is quite the fashionista and really likes hats . Like he told me he has a closet dedicated just for his hats . I wasn't too surprised hearing this too be fair .
After eating we got in the car and he drove off .
- Where to now ? - I asked turning towards him.
- Hm , I haven't really had a specific place in mind . It's pretty early , and I want to keep you to myself for a bit longer . - He said still looking at the road . I noticed him blushing again .
My face burned up . Does he realise the things he is saying ?
Before I could gather a reply , he stopped the car . We were close to the riverside .

Chuuya held my hand while we were walking down next to the water . Eventually we stopped and sat down on a bench . He still kept my hand in his .
- Thank you - he turned to me , reached his free hand to brush a strand of hair behind my ears , sending chilling a down my spine .
- For what ? - I turned my head slightly down .
- Not rejecting me immediately- He said placing his fingers under my chin to press my face up .
- Chuuya , listen , I ... - I tried to gather my words . This man , one second we can talk with ease , laugh and have fun , the second he gets me all flustered.
- It's okay - He said leaning in , brushing his lips over mine - I don't expect and answer now .
He whispered against my lips . Then he turned away , letting my chin free , and me a full on blushing idiot .
But so was he . I noticed , every time he says or does anything like that he gets flustered as well . I guess he must gather all the courage to be so open towards me .
However, what I don't get is : what does it mean to not have to answer now ? He did not ask me anything. He confessed that he is in love with me , but he didn't ask me out or anything. So what do I need to answer to ?