Chapter 25

I allowed myself to melt into Dazai's hold for a while , then I sat up, and grabbed a pillow to cover myself .
- I'm gonna go shower - I said and and with the pillow in front of me I backed out of the bed .
- We just had sex , it's a bit late to shy away and cover up now , don't you think so Y/N dear ?
I blushed and backed away to the bathroom , I closed to the door , dropped the pillow and got in the shower . About twenty seconds later Dazai joined me.
- What the fuck , I'm showering .
- I'm saving you water - he stated and he turned me around and started soaping my back , giving it a gentle massage . His hands then made their way to my throat, he squeezed and leaned in .
- You are so pretty when you are taking me - he whispered , and pressed himself to my back . I felt his cock against my butt , hard and eager .
- Dazai , we can't - I mumbled as I tried to turn around . He didn't let me finish , grabbed harder on my throat and his other hand sneaked between my legs . His hard dick pressing deeper onto my skin .
- We already did . - he sighed in my ears and traced kisses down on the side of my neck . His fingers slid between my folds , playing with clit . I felt my core burning up again .
Dazai lost his grip on my throat , got a handful of my hair and pushed me to the shower wall , the hot water was dripping on me , wetting my hair and my back . He grabbed his cock , and without any warning he thrusted himself in me . I cried out , he was even more rough than a few minutes ago . But I loved it .
- You are such a needy little whore - he groaned . I just moaned . He was groping my hips , it hurt and I knew that's gonna leave a mark , I couldn't really care at the moment . I enjoyed , this pain , mixed with pleasure. Dazai fucking me hard , while pushing me to the wall by the back of my neck .
The splashing of the muted our moans a bit .
- I wanna hear you crying my name again.- and he rammed in me rougher and rougher .
At this point , I couldn't see , a part of my hair fell in my face , tears mixed with the water rolling down my cheeks . My vision was blurry from the ecstasy. My moans turned into screams of pleasure , as I felt a familiar burning heat in my core . The release followed , my whole body shook , my knees trembled , if Dazai wasn't holding my hips up so firmly , I would have collapsed . He didn't stop tho , he kept thrusting mercilessly in me , each time it felt harder and rougher . After a few more thrusts he pulled out and came . He turned me around , lifted my chin up and gave me a soft kiss .
- Next time you gonna use your pretty mouth too - he whispered . Next time ? No , no , no , I can't be doing this .
I didn't say anything, we both cleaned ourselves off and got out of the shower . I grabbed my towel , wrapped it around me . And handed one to Dazai from the bathroom closet . We dried off , and went back to my room . I went to look for a T-shirt and some shorts to put on , while I did , the brunette put on his boxers and went to the kitchen .
I dressed up and followed him .
- Y/N where are your glasses .
- Upper right cupboard . There is some water in the fridge . Help yourself , I go on a quick walk with Lily .
And I put the leash on my dog , and went out . After about 10-15 minutes we went back inside . I was expecting Dazai to be gone .
He wasn't , he was sitting on my couch, wearing only his boxers still . And he some how changed his bandages that got wet in the shower .
- Do you carry bandages with you at all time ?
- Yes , never know when you need it .
I wanted to sit down next to him , when he hopped up .
- You must be tired , let's go to sleep .
- I'm not sleeping with you .
- You had no problem with that a half hour ago .
- That's not the same .
- So I can fuck you like a whore , but I can't sleep in the same bed with you ?
- Exactly! Wait ! What ? No ! That's not what I meant .
- Just for tonight.
- Fine , whatever . - I gave in , I knew I can't win against him .
We went to bed , i laid down with my back to him . He held me from behind .
- You took it so well . I meant it , next time I'm filling your mouth up .
I turned around , facing him .
- Dazai , look ... - I started , but again he interrupted me , he just pulled me to him , hugged me onto his bandaged chest .
- Just sleep - he said quietly and kissed my forehead.
I actually did fall asleep fast , when I woke up Dazai was on his back , with an arm circled around me holding me in a half hug , my head pressed against his upper body . He was still sleeping .
I stood up , as careful as possible, not to wake the brunette. Went to the bathroom, got myself together, dressed up for the gym and fed my pets .
After a short walk with Lily I got back home , Dazai was still sleeping . I'm just gonna wake him up after gym , we can just go straight to work then .
However that bastard had other plans .
- Y/N ! Why so cruel ? I told you we tell them tomorrow that we got away from the Maffia .
- They already know since yesterday. Atsushi , Akutagawa, kidnapping ?
- Y/N !!!
- No ! Not a word ! Let's go .
- I haven't had breakfast.
- Me neither , you can buy in Uzumaki something. Let's go , I don't wanna be late because of you !
We finally left . I basically ignored him the whole way .
- Anyways , Dazai we got about 15 minutes before start , we could sit in for a coffee downstairs? - I asked as we arrived at the building, standing in front of cafe Uzumaki.
- Dazai ? - I turned around.
The bastard took off , he was gone .