Chapter 59

- Good girl , don't make me remind you again to use your words .
He dragged a finger through between my pussy lips and stopping at my clit , circling around it . To which I gasped. He played with her a little, every flick was sending me closer to the edge . Then suddenly I felt him pushing a finger inside me , having his thumb over my bud .
- Dazai- I moaned out , my nails digging into his shoulders. He smirked and added a second finger . Thrusting them at a steady pace , I felt my high coming . My juices now covered his hand . He pulled his fingers out , brushing over my slit and lifted them to my lips .
- Taste yourself- He groaned , and I parted my lips , letting him push his digits in my mouth . I licked them around slowly , tasting my own cum on them .
- Good girl - Dazai praised and withdrew his fingers .
- Now get on your knees - He tugged on my hair .
And I did , I got down , facing his crotch , his dick was already hard under his sweatpants. I reached to pull them off , and his hard member greeted me . I grabbed it , and started stroking , bringing my lips closer to the tip .
I dragged my tongue around it first , not taking it in just yet . But Dazai was not having it . He grabbed his cock with one hand , the other my hair , which he pulled painfully hard and made me look up at him .
His expression was almost demonic , full with lust , his usually pale cheeks were slightly blushed . He brushed around my lips with his hard one , precum already coating them .
- Open your mouth - He growled at me . I obliged , I opened and he shoved himself in. He let his dick go and had both of his hands on my head with a fistful of my hair in them . Keeping my in place like that he started fucking my face , at slow tempo , but each thrust went deeper down , tickling my throat . I tried taking him all , nearly choking , He started going faster . I pressed my hands against his hips trying to push him away . I felt like I'm suffocating. Dazai slapped them away quickly , and pulled harder on my hair , I swear I felt like he was ripping it out of my scalp.  He continued to abuse my mouth for a little more . My eyes were tearing up , and a few tears ran down my face .
He finally stopped and pulled out , his cock was coated with my saliva and his own juices .
He pulled me up by my hair , and stepped out of his sweatpants completely, then pulled mine down so I could do the same . And then he leaned in , pressing his lips onto mine , I parted them to allow his tongue in. While making out , I pulled on his T-shirt , wanting to take it off . We parted , and helped each other out of the last piece of clothing covering our bodies . His body was covered in bandages as always , which I always found kind of hot , besides in the shower , I never saw him completely naked , without all of those things wrapped around him .
Dazai didn't give me much time to explore him with my eyes , he grabbed on my bare butt and lifted me up once again , kissing and biting on my neck , going towards my tatami mat and layed me on my back .
My legs were hugging around his waist , he lined himself up to my pussy .
I loud growl left his lips as he pressed through my entrance, pushing himself fully in . Giving me no time to even adjust he rammed in and out of me , hitting me painfully deep inside . Dazai gripped onto my throat, giving it a hard squeeze and pushed me into the pillow , towered over me . His pace of thrusts didn't slow down , but the pain I felt was pleasurable.
His hand left my throat, and he grabbed onto both of my legs , parting them from around him and pushing above my knee crack he pressed up to almost by ears . I cried out as he drilled in me like that , I felt like my insides are stirring up . He didn't care for my cries , he himself was lost in pleasure .
Hitting just the right spot in me , my moans became louder and I felt a knot coming up in my lower part .
- Dazai - I screamed his name over and over as I came undone . The brunette didn't stop , nor slowed down as he let me ride out my orgasm.
To which soon his followed . I felt him twitch in me , his nails digging into the flesh in the back of my thigh . And with a low groan he came inside me .
Letting my legs lose he slowly pulled out of me and layed down next to me , pulling me on his bandaged up chest .
We both were panting , out of breath from what just went down . I felt like my heart is gonna pound out of me , and I heard his racing as well . After a few minutes of just laying there , he brushed me body over with his fingers and kissed my forehead.  I wanted to turn away and stand up , but he gripped my waist to press me to him .
- Just a few more minutes- He whispered- Stay like this , for a few more minutes.
I nuzzled my face in his chest , and hugged him with an arm around his waist . He had me in both his long arms .
- Okay that was a few minutes, I need to shower . - I broke the silence after a little while , and pushed myself up .
- Ugh , fine - Dazai stood up and followed me into the bathroom.
I turned on the water and stepped in , of course together with the brunette.
- By the way , if you really did not want anyone to know what's going on between us , why did you scream my name so loud ?