Chapter 58

When I finished and came out of the bathroom, Dazai and Atsushi were sitting in the living room .
- I'm gonna finish cooking , I'm sorry darling - I looked at the Tigerboy- I should have been done already .
- No no , I , thank you - the young boy got a bit flustered.
- Atsushi' you don't need to be shy , imagine us like you adoptive parents . - Dazai laughed .
- Maybe don't - I muttered.
- Maybe not - Atsushi agreed .
I got back to cooking . The younger boy happily helped set the table when I was about done .
I was hoping for a nice , friendly dinner with just the three of us . How dumb of me . Dazai was giving hints the whole time about us . He is really trying make it sound like we are a couple or something.
- So when did the two of you started dating ? - the naive boy asked .
- We are not dating - I yelled in frustration.
- Around the time she moved in - Dazai smirked at the same time .
Atsushi's confusion just grew bigger . And that's where I snapped .
- You useless piece of trash , stop acting like there is anything between us - I smacked my fists on the table and jumped up .
- Stop acting like there isn't - The said trash calmly replied , picking up a piece of meat with his fork and lifted it to his mouth .
- Because there isn't .
- I ... I think I'm gonna go now - TigerKittyBoy shakingly stood up . I gently pushed him down back to his seat and apologised for my outburst.
We finished eating in awkward silence. The idiotic bandaged asshole was keep smirking to himself .

- Listen , Dazai , you need to quit this game of yours - I sat down next to him after Atsushi left .
- What game - he acted all innocent.
- This , we have hooked up yes , but that's it .
- You think so ? - He reached out and brushed my cheek. I slapped his hand away . Which didn't do much , he grabbed my biceps and pulled me to him . I pushed my free hand against his chest in an attempt to stand up . He just grabbed that one too .
- Let me go - I spat at him . To which he let go of my upper arm, still having a firm hold on the one that pressed against him . Before I could do anything he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in to kiss me . I took that as an opportunity to bite down on his lower lip . Hard enough for him to hurt . But not hard enough to draw blood .
- I know you like it rough - he growled as he pulled away . Still gripping my hand .
I felt my face heat up , I hated how much I wanted to give in again . I slightly shook my head .
- Just why ? - I asked
- Why what ?
- Why are you doing this ?
- Because I know deep down you like it .
- No I meant why are you acting like we are together.
- Hm , it's fun seeing how the others react - he shrugged and let my hand go . - And because I want to .
- You are an asshole - I straightened myself up .
He laughed and cupped my face in his palms and kissed my lips again . Then he stood up and went to the kitchen to pour himself another glass of sake .
- Y/N , that's exactly why I love you so much - Dazai sat back on the couch .
- You're not capable of love.
- Why would you say that ? - there was a slight pained glow in his brown eyes as he faced me .
- Because, there isn't much I know about you , but I know that you are a woman's worst nightmare.
- Yet you let me fuck you - he said leaning closer to me .
- That's just sex . And it also needs to stop . - I said , trying to hide how flustered his statement made me .
- You know you like it - he whispered , now inches away from my face . I didn't turn away this time , I looked in his eyes , the pain was nowhere , instead I felt like I get lost in those dark irises . Dazai took this opportunity to kiss me again . And I let him , not only let him , I kissed back . We let our tongues explore each other. His hands traveled to my waist and he pulled me onto his lap. I sat in top of him , my knees pressing in the couch cushions on either side of him . My core seated on his crotch , I felt him growing harder under his pants . Just the feeling made my pussy twitch . I slightly started grinding myself into him . His lips left mine , and attacked my neck , he left a trail of kisses and small bites going down towards my collarbone.Then he cupped my butt and stood up holding me . My legs snaked around his waist, and our lips found each other again . He walked towards the shared bedroom , firmly holding me up .
- We best take it there , I don't want your pets to be any more traumatised- He muttered .
Once inside the room , he pushed the door closed and me up against it . I felt his hands now slightly spreading me between my legs from behind . Mine clenched on his shoulders . Then he put me down , a hand grabbed a fistful of my hair from the back of my head , the other going in my sweats from the front palming my now dripping pussy .
- You gonna be a good little slut tonight - he groaned as he was biting in the crook of my neck and tugging hard on my hair . - Right ?
I tried to nod but he yanked my head up .
- Say it - his tone sent shivers down my spines .
- I , I'm gonna be a good little slut - I breathed .