Chapter 45

Look , I didn't expect Kyouka to do everything by the book , but whatever happened on her job was beyond my expectations. She basically infiltrated the building , and ended up electrocuting the judge . The papers were delivered tho .
However , the actual problem was just coming . Kunikida received a signal from the young girls phone , the one she controlled Demon Snow with . Someone was trying to take control over her ability.
This meant only one thing , the Maffia is trying to get Kyouka back .
- Kenji , Y/N , Tanizaki, Let's go - Kunikida stood up .
So we gonna fight them huh ?
We arrived just in time , Kyouka was taken by a woman , she wore a pink traditional kimono, has the same colour red hair as Chuuya . Atsushi was down , he got stabbed .
- What are you doing , you are a weretiger for Christ sake - Kunikida pulled the Tigerboy up - fight !
Before we could even have at it , and try to get Kyouka back , a few others appeared .
These people weren't the Port Maffia , no , these were Guild members.
- Great , a three way battle huh ? - I yelled and took out the gun Kunikida gave me earlier .
I didn't even have a chance to aim , I felt a hit to the back of my head , and with that everything went black .

I woke up on the operation table , Yosano towering over me .
- My my , you got pretty hurt , don't worry , you will be just fine , once I'm done with you - she said with a creepy smile .
Throughout the process of her healing me , I kept on falling in and out of consciousness. Her treatment was probably the most painful thing I have ever experienced. She put me to the verge of death , countless of times in order to treat me . Now , just now I understood her ability fully .
I was in the infirmary, resting on one of the beds , there was someone else here too , on one of the other beds , I couldn't see who as curtains were covering around .
I no longer felt any pain , I was as good as new , but Yosano still didn't let me go yet , she told me to stay t in the infirmary a bit for now
Dazai came in shortly , he brought me some flowers .
- Haha , why tho ? You are so cheesy at times - I laughed at him .
- I thought it's only appropriate, it's your first time getting Yosano's treatment. - he said as he sat down by my bed.
- Thanks , I guess - I tried to get up , he helped me stand, as I was still a bit woozy .- I gotta get back to the office . By the way , who is over there ? - I pointed at the curtains.
- Ohhh , A Maffia executive, Kouyou . We managed to take her as hostage , she is currently unconscious, I will question her later on . For now I stay here to keep an eye on her .
- I see - I said and I turned to the door .
Back at the office everyone seemed to be treated as well by Yosano .
The President came in to check in on us . Then he just left .
- He is heading out now ? - Atsushi was a bit taken aback .
- Hm , sure it's gonna be fine - I muttered , Kunikida simply nodded in agreement.
Atsushi joined Dazai in questioning the hostage we had . He was pretty upset , as Kyouka , she was missing , the maffia didn't take her , as they got wiped out the same way we did by the Guild .
He didn't stay long , apparently Dazai sent him out so he can question the woman alone . I'm pretty sure the ex Maffia executive is about torture Kouyou to get information out of her , and he didn't want Tigerboy to see that side of him .
A couple hours later , Fukuzawa called Kunikida, he was attacked by some assassins hired by the Port Maffia . Obviously they were at no chance of actually killing him . The President was extremely skilled , some lowly assassins couldn't really do much to him . However he ordered us to go to a safe base , some old building he used to operate from , before he started the Agency . We hurried there with only our most important belongings. I asked Haruno and Naomi to look after my pets .

- Everyone, Listen up ! - Fukuzawa began - a few days ago , war could have been avoided , but that bridge has burned . On one side we have the Maffia , trying to take us down , on the other , the Guild , trying to take us over . We must safeguard the Agency under this two front attack . Dazai , please elaborate.
- Gotcha - The brunette smiled and stepped up .
- The Guild has a formidable amount of capital and power , and the Maffia has the advantage in the size of their troops. No matter which side we engage in , we will get wiped out . That's why we are gonna divide in defensive and offensive groups . The Defense team's objective is obviously to protect Yosano. Like that we can all go out without the worry to die - he added with a laugh .
To which we all just hissed , it's true , but her treatment is incredibly painful tho .
- The Defensive team : The President, Yosano , Kenji and Ranpo . As for the offensive teams , we divide it into two . Kunikida and Tanizaki , his ability, light snow is gonna be used for camouflage. The other team , Y/N , Atsushi, and me , my nullification as the respective key can be useful to take them out at the front . It goes without saying that we must ensure the seclusion of this place . If the enemy forces were to find it , the Defense team has no chance against them .
- Alright , everyone, let's go - The President ordered - This is a war of abilities between three organisations.
Tigerboy , Dazai and me nodded and left , I had no idea where actually as Dazai did not share that information with us just yet . I was a bit shaken up , so I just followed them in silence .