Chapter 22

- Dazai , my phone - I said after a few minutes of silence.
- What about it ?
- Give it back .
- Are you gonna call the President?
- No , I'm not gonna reason with you either . But I still have work to do outside of the Agency .
- You work too hard , take some time off .
- Dazai , you good for nothing piece of crap .
- My dear sunflower don't break my heart with such harsh words .
- Dazai !!! - I had enough , I reached out and grabbed a handful of his bangs . I brought his face closer to mine and I was literally hissing at him - I said , give me my phone .
- Y/N dear , you are hurting me .
I tugged on his hair harder , I hope it hurts yess .
He then reached in his pant pocket, and handed me my phone . I let him go .
I unlocked my phone and I had about thousands of notifications, most of them were missed calls and messages from the Agency Members.
- Atsushi- I jumped up - Akutagawa... I have to go !
Dazai stood up and pushed me back on the couch .
- You aren't making any sense .
- Atsushi, it's about Atsushi , Akutagawa took him .
- Hmmmm I see .
- You knew ?
- Yess I saw what mission Akutagawa went out on , it was in the files on Atsushi.
- We gotta go
- Y/N the Agency can handle this .
To be fair he was right . The last message I got was from Kenji , saying that they found his location and Kunikida is heading out to get him back . I got a few messages from the President, in which he told me not to worry myself with TigerKittyBoy, my focus should be on Dazai and finding out if the Maffia had him . Well that mission is long done . So I should go and help get Atsushi back .
Another message got me out of my thoughts .
Kunikida Doppo : Y/N . I found Atsushi, don't worry yourself too much , it's best you stay put.
Right , if both him and Fukuzawa telling me to stay , I have to .
- Fine , I'm sorry I panicked.
- You can't always play hero.
- I'm not trying to .
- You came to the Port Maffia HQ for me .
- And I was about go after Akutagawa for Atsushi, what's your point ?
- Exactly that , you are no hero Y/N .
- Ugh I wasn't trying , I told you. Never mind I don't feel like getting into a pointless discussion with the root of all evil !!
- That's so funny , is that how you perceive me ?
- Everyone that ever met you does ,not only me .
- Words can hurt you know .
- I don't really think you have feelings to be hurt .
He didn't say anything, he sat back next to me , waaaay too close , cupped my cheeks and turned my head to face him . His eyes were once again dark , that sadness from the other night was back .
- I see - he whispered. And he kissed me , this time it wasn't soft , it wasn't sweet . It was a rougher , kind of desperate kiss . His lips crashed onto mine , he slightly opened his mouth , and brushed his tongue against my lips , kind of like asking me to grant access. And I did. I wasn't thinking. I parted my lips , and allowed his tongue in . His palms left my cheeks , with his right hand he grabbed onto the back of neck and pulled me even closer in . The left one grabbed onto my waist .
I didn't resist. My arms snaked around his neck and I let myself get lost in the heated kiss .
And then the doorbell rang , the food arrived . I broke the kiss and sprinted to the door , I payed without even thinking twice .
When I went back to the living room , Dazai had his usual stupid gleaming expression on again . Just like nothing happened.
- Ahhhhhw thank you Y/N , for the food - he sang .
- Whatever.
I put everything out on table and we ate , well he ate , like nothing happened . Like I didn't just go get him back from the Maffia , like Atsushi isn't in danger , like we didn't just make out , like I didn't just find out that Chuuya...
Ohhh God , Chuuya , this morning I was on a date with him. And now I'm making out with his ex partner. Wait , why does it matter ? He is a Port Maffia executive. He lied to me .
- Dazai - I broke the silence- Chuuya ... ohm about Chuuya ?
- Ugh Y/N can we not talk about such disgusting things ? I'm eating .
- You really hate him huh ?
- He is the worst , damned slug . But you know that already , how do you know him ?
- From around .
- Ahhh so you guys were hooking up ?
- What ? No , Dazai not everyone is like you ,to try to stick his dick in anything that moves .
- Not just anything, only pretty ladies .
- Right . No I wasn't hooking up with him . We met the day I moved here , and we hung out a couple times . He was the first friend I had here .
- Will you stay friends with Chibi ?
- Don't call him that . And no .
- Why ? Because he is part of the Maffia ?
- Exactly.
- I was his partner , yet you are friends with me .
- You left years ago , and I'm not your friend . Dazai .
- No ? Are we lovers ?
- God ! Yes !
- Really ? Y/N ! - he sang cheerfully.
- No Dazai we are not lovers . We are coworkers.
- Coworkers don't kiss .
- You kissed me .
- You wanted it too .
- I ... I did not - I stood up - I gotta work , finish the sushi alone .- and I went to the room I set up for content creating .
I wasn't lying , I finished at the Agency a few hours earlier, and my plan was to record a product review and some videos for my socials . Which until now I couldn't get to because of him being captured by the Maffia .