Chapter 23

I set my ring light and phone up to record , I had the makeup I had to review. It was new upcoming brand , they sent me basically everything for a full face look.
I was in the middle of finishing one of the transition videos from the many I have started , the products were great and the look turned out amazing . See , normally I wear some makeup , but I don't go out to work or walk my dog in full face glam . That's for social media work , but it was fun .
And then Dazai walked in , he didn't even mind , just stood by the door looking at me .
- Ohhh , what are you doing ?
- Jeeez Dazai get out , Tsk I have to record the transition again .
- Why ? You look good .
- You walked in on my video .
- So ?
- I need to redo it so you are not in it .
- Ohhh , why ?
- Dazai ! Out ! Now ! Eat !
- I finished already , I'm bored , give me attention- the brunette whined .
- You already finished it ? Ugh , let me finish this .
- I wanna watch .
- Whatever just move out of the frame already .
Thank Goodness it's not a thirst trap I'm making , I thought to myself . I still felt uncomfortable recording in front of others . Especially in front of someone like him . He seemed way to interested in what I was doing . Why can't he just go back to the dorms? To his own place. Or idk under a bridge ?
After about two more tries I got the transition right . I took my phone off from the tripod and I was going to post the video , when that psychopath took it from me again .
- Now , you are done - he said and turned my phone off
- I didn't post it yet ! Give it back .
This motherfu... awful evil person , went ahead and put it in his pant pocket. In the back pocket to be exact .
- If you want it , then you just have to take it . I won't even stop you - He smirked .
- What the ?! - I was so angry , it was a long day and way too many things happened, the last thing I need is this bitc... I mean man to play around .
So I snaked my arms around his waist and my hands made their way down towards his pocket .
- So forward now ,Y/N - and he stepped back and got out of my hold .
- Fucker - I was gonna go in again , I need my phone . I reached straight to his backside .
- Now , Now , how inappropriate you are - he said and grabbed my wrists . With a swift move he pushed me to the wall and held my hands above my head, with only one of his hands . The other one grabbed my waist . Dazai was way taller than me , so he was leaning down , just enough that we are face to face . I felt his breath , literally.
I don't know if it was the stress, the loneliness of living in a new country , or that I haven't gotten any action in ages , but I wanted him to go further . Not just for a kiss. I wanted more , I wanted to feel his hands touching me up , I wanted to feel his lips all over my body , I wanted to feel him .
His grip got harder on my waist and pulled me close to him and he kissed me . Just like before it was a rough kiss. His tongue already was brushing over my lips , which I parted obediently. The kiss deepened, I let his tongue dominate mine .
He let my wrists lose , and he started feeling up the back of my thighs under my skirt , making its way up to my butt . I grabbed the back of his neck with one hand , and the the other one was brushing down on his side , past his waistline and gripped onto his belt . I felt his body pressed against me , and it was clear that he was just as excited as I was . The bulge in his pants was pressing onto me . And it felt painfully hard .
My core was heating up , I was getting way too turned on . His lips left mine , and attacked my neck . He was almost biting at this point. It felt so good , I let out a moan .
- You like it huh ? - He looked up at me , without waiting for answer lifted me up by ass, I brought both of my arms around his neck . His lips crushed onto mine again , and without breaking the kiss , he walked out of that room , and went straight for my bedroom . The door was open, so once in , he kicked it close , and basically threw me on my bed .
He was on top of me not even a moment later , he started kissing and biting my neck , the same time I was taking his shirt off .
- Aren't you impatient- he whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe. Shivers ran down my spine , and I felt myself getting wetter between my legs , that were held between his . He sat up a little bit , unbuttoned his shirt , then mine. A second later those were both somewhere on the ground .I had only my bra covering my breast and my rock hard nipples . And the brunette had only some bandages covering his upper body . He was lean , I expected him to be a scrawny, but he did have some muscle , even a six pack . Dazai's bulge ,which in our current position was pressing just right above my core was getting harder by the minute .
The man reached to my back to unhook my bra .
- Everything comes off - He said . And with that he threw it on the ground . Dazai pushed me back down roughly , which made my pussy twitch . And was touching up my sides and my boobs . His lips went back to mine .
He swifted his legs, pushing my legs apart with his knees . I was probably dripping at this point ,he started playing with my already hard nipples . My moans started filling up the room .
- Calm down , Y/N , we didn't even start yet - he talked into the kiss . - and you already are so turned on .
He flicked one of my nipples , and starting giving small bites down my neck , towards my collarbone. He bit a bit harder in my shoulders , the left a trace of wet kisses downwards to my breast . His tongue circled around my bud , you could probably cut glass now as hard my nipples were . He kissed around one of them , then attacked the other .
I tried to unbuckle his belt , but then he grabbed my hands and held them down next to my head .
- Calm down , I wanna have my fun first - He said firmly . - Keep them up here now , understand?
I just nodded .
- Speak up - his tone was harsh , damn why is it hot ?
- Yes .
- Good girl - he brushed my cheeks .