Chapter 76

When I finally came to my senses , I was in bath , sitting between Chuuya's legs , with my back to him , having the man softly caress my body .
- Are you okay ? - he asked as he planted a small kiss behind my ear .
I just nodded , sitting in the warm water was so suiting . I genuinely didn't expect Chuuya to do me so hard . And definitely didn't expect him to be so ... yeah huge . Like is he even human ?
I leaned back onto his chest , turned my face to give him a small peck .
- I love you - I said .
- I love you too - he replied kissing the top of my head . Then he suddenly sat up straighter , pushing me away from him - You what ????
Damn , I didn't even think , I just said it . I mean yes I'm sure about this feeling , but that's not really how I planned to go about it . My face heated up , I switched my gaze to the bath water .
- I ... I was gonna give you an answer today , but then , this happened... - I looked down at my naked body .
He turned me towards him and hugged me tightly. My heart pounded like crazy , and I could feel his did as well .
When we got out of the bath , he wrapped me in a soft hotel bathrobe, and a towel around his waist .
I followed him out of the bathroom , finally having the chance to look around the room .
The windows were huge , floor to ceiling to be fair , the curtains open , looking over Yokohama . I stepped closer to the glass and just stared in awe .
- I told you , it's even better from here - Chuuya said coming up to me , circling his arms around me from behind . My hands traveled down to his , brushing his fingers .
- Thank you - I replied with a smile. The executive just squeezed me a bit , then let go as he went to a small table which was between two fluffy armchairs , with a bottle and two glasses , and he poured some wine .
He handed me a glass and gave me a kiss on my cheek .
- We need to talk - I stated as I took the drink , and turned away from the window , I sat down on one of the seats . They were soft and very comfortable.
The redhead nodded and sat as well , taking a sip from his wine .
- I'm sorry - he started - I was too much earlier , I should...
- No , I ... not about that - I interrupted quickly .- I meant about us .
- Oh , yeah , - his eyes reflected the lights coming in from outside.
- I know that I took me a little while to figure out my feelings for you , but what I said earlier is true . I have feelings for you , and I really want to give this a go .
- Y/N , you don't need to feel obligated to anything- Chuuya said .
- I don't feel like that , I have been actually going on about this for days .
- You did ?
- Yess , and even tho I'm sure of my feelings , i do have some worries .
- About ?
- Well , Chuuya , you know , you being a Port Maffia executive.
- The youngest executive- he interrupted.
- Yeah sure , so with you being that and me , well being part of the Agency , is being together might cause difficulties.
- You know I would never let anything happen to you .
- I know , or I guess I think I know , what I want to say is , no matter how our relationship is , I can't let it affect my work . The Agency and their lives will always take priority. I hope you understand that .
He just nodded , taking another sip from the drink in front of him . Then he sat the glass down , stood up and came over to my side and kneeled down in front of me. He took my hand that was empty , and kissed it . Still holding my hand he layed his head on my lap . I put the glass that I was holding down on the table , and caressed his hair . After a few minutes of silence, I leaned down , he looked up , lifted himself up from his knees , brought his face closer to mine and his lips brushed over mine . I grabbed on to the back of his neck , pulled him in , slightly parting my lips . He took it as a sign to push his tongue in , deepening the kiss .
Chuuya then stood up , I followed , he opened my robe , and swiftly removed it , letting it fall on the ground . I was again , completely naked , he only had a towel around him , which was bulging around his loin area . As we were still kissing , I ran my hands over his back , towards his hip where it was secured , and opened it , letting it fall . I felt his boner pressing up against me , hard as a rock , once again reminding me of his large size .
Instead of making way towards the bed , he pushed me against one of the floor to ceiling windows. The cold glass on my skin gave me a little shiver . His lips left mine , attacking my neck , and my shoulders , then to my chest . Both of his hands cupping each of my breasts , he dragged his tongue over my hardening nipples, then begun to bite and suck on them . One of his hands traveled down to between my legs, opening them just enough that he can touch my slit . His fingers found my clit , and played with it , while his mouth didn't leave my breast .