Little Piano Player (part 3)

"God! It's freezing out here" Agnetha said through clenched teeth, her hands tucked into her fur jacket, lightly tapping her feet on the ground.

Björn chuckled and helped Linda out of the car.

"Look how much snow, mommy!" Linda said enthusiastically, her eyes bright with the tempting prospect of playing in the snow.

"I see it, honey. And I'd say it might as well come down tomorrow" Agnetha replied, rolling her eyes.

"Don't listen to mommy, Linda, she and the cold don't get along at all" Björn teased, glancing at her and seeing her glare.

"That's not true, daddy. We swam in the ice with Dick!" Linda said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, daddy, we swam in the ice" Agnetha replied, looking defiantly at her ex.

Björn sighed and shook his head "Well, things change over time, right? One day you don't even want to ice skate... and the next you find yourself bathing in the glaciers. Incredible" he said sarcastically.

Agnetha cocked her head to the side, looking at each other for a few moments, before Björn frowned and moved to grab the last few things from the car and close it.

"Uncle Benny and aunt Frida!" Linda almost screamed, pointing to a silver BMW 633 approaching them.

After parking, Benny and Frida got out of the car, Benny with a huge smile on his face. He waited for Frida before approaching their two friends, holding her hand.

"Uncle! Auntie!" Linda screamed, running towards them.

"Hello!".

"Hey, little Ulvaeus!" Benny leaned over and took Linda in his arms, kissing her hard on the cheek.

Linda hugged him around his neck and then turned to Frida behind him, who took her in her arms and filled her with kisses.

"How are you, gorgeous?" Frida asked her, smiling.

"I'm fine! Did you see how much snow? "Linda asked innocently.

"I've seen it! It's a lot!" she lowered her tone almost conspiratorially "Maybe, when we're done, we could challenge mommy and daddy to a snowball fight. What do you say?".

Linda's eyes lit up and she hugged Frida around her neck, yelling "Yes, please!".

The four friends laughed and Frida approached the others, cradling the little girl.

"Little polar bear, now go with Lise. We've to go get ready" Agnetha said, stroking her daughter's hair.

Linda turned to her with a serious expression "When are you coming to get me, mommy?".

Agnetha smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek "As soon as Frida and I are dressed, I'll come and get you and you can see all the animals and clowns in the circus. Ok?".

Linda, a little unsure, nodded and came down from Frida's arms, taking the hand of the nanny not far from her.

"Every day that passes, she's more and more adorable" Frida said behind Agnetha, who turned and smiled at her.

"She's getting so big without even realizing it" Agnetha said wistfully "Good morning, dear" and they hugged briefly.

"And that's okay, Anna. Otherwise, who will support Björn in his old age, when he won't even be able to get out of bed? " Benny made fun of his friend.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Really funny" Björn mocked him and Benny punched him on the shoulder amicably.

The three headed towards the warehouse entrance that would serve as the location of the video, all around was already full of cars, vans, train drivers, performers and animals. It was a cheerful chaos.

Arriving at the entrance, Benny turned to Frida and kissed her "See you in a while. Be careful. Do not get tired "he lowered his voice" If you have any craving... anything, come and get me".

Frida laughed and stroked his chin "I think it's still too early for that. Relax".

Benny smiled enthusiastically and shook his head "Whatever. For anything, call me".

Frida rolled her eyes "Benny, go!".

Benny started walking backwards without stopping to look at her "Really. Only a whistle and I'll arrive. See you later!" and he was pulled away by Björn, who was tired of that honeyed scene.

"What's wrong with him?" Agnetha said, watching her friend walking away.

"Forget it" Frida replied, shaking her head and walking towards the dressing rooms.

///

"Aaahhh. Today is a very nice day. No, it's just magnificent".

Björn, who was starting to undress to put on stage clothes, stopped and frowned at his friend "Ok..." he said, putting down the shoes he had taken off and sitting next to him, in front of the  mirrors "Shoots".