Lay all your love on me (part 10)

Frida became aware of the world around her again when she felt warm kisses on her neck and bare chest and smiled against a cloud of blonde hair as she raised her hands and buried them in them, smiling.

"Hey..." she muttered, leaving a warm kiss on his head.

"Hmm, good morning" he whispered against her sternum.

"It's 4 in the morning" she corrected him, chuckling after looking at the clock on the bedside table.

He smiled against her skin "Stop being a little teacher" his warm breath made her shiver.

She chuckled and gasped slightly when she felt his lips going down her stomach, caressing her sides.

"How far are you?" he muttered with a little smile, looking up at her with his warm blue eyes.

"I think 9... or 10 weeks. I still need to go seeing my doctor" she explained, caressing his hair.

"10 weeks... Wow... That's a lot of time..." he exclaimed quietly and she nodded with a smile "But you... It doesn't show a lot... I mean... Now I can see it" he caressed her belly reverently, with a little smile "And when did you find out?".

"Yesterday morning" she sighed, settling back against her pillow to look at him better.

"Yesterday morning" he repeated with low tone, as If he were thinking "That's why you were so... different on the phone".

She sighed and shrugged "I think so".

"You sounded worried" he cocked his head slightly to one side, looking at her.

She sighed "I know... I think I was... A little bit".

"Why?" he asked, coming up until he was at the same level as her and resting his head on his hand.

She snorted lightly "God, Benny... Why, you ask? It 'll be so complicated..." she put her hands on her face, almost hiding behind them.

"I know..." he answered, raising his hand to move away hers to look at her eyes "But... Hey... It'll be okay".

She looked at him "How do you know?".

"I just know... And you know that I'm always right" he smirked.

"Ah! You wish" she answered with a laugh, running a hand through his hair to ruffle it.

Benny smirked and kept looking at her as If he was seeing her for the first time, as If she had just told him the most amazing and shocking news "It'll be okay".

She sighed again and stared at him for a little while, until he moved closer, kissing her lips.

"Can you tell me what else your big head is thinking?".

She looked at him frowning "Big head?".

He laughed "Yes, big and beautiful" earning a slap on the shoulder "So?".

She turned on her side and took his head in her hands, delicately, observing him "Are you happy?".

He raised his eyebrows "Yes, why?".

"Are you really?" she needed to hear him saying that he was really into that. That he didn't feel forced to be there.

He frowned lightly and moved closer to her, resting his head on her pillow "Of course I am. Anni-Frid? Why? Did you think that I wouldn't be?".

"I just..." she took a deep breath, the tension she felt culminating in her throat "I just thought it would be... an inconvenience right now?".

"Inconvenience?" he repeated.