You Owe Me One (part 2)

Okay 😅 Since you were so loud in saying that you wanted something more...

🔥📢🔥📢🔥📢

***

"That was so funny!" Frida laughed breathlessly while she stumbled out of the arcade place they had ended up in by chance.

"I'm a master at that game!" Benny praised himself as he fixed the big red and white striped top hat that he had won at darts.

Frida laughed again "You are, you are!".

Benny giggled and looked at her closely while she tried to catch her breath. He had been on many dates in his life, but with her he was living something totally new. He felt such a strong and deep connection and he had only known her for a couple of weeks now. He felt that she was feeling a similar thing and he could see it by the way she was so interested in him, in getting to know him for real.

A lot of times he had experienced dates with women who were fascinated with him because he was a musician, he was in a band, he was a bit famous and he was good at catching those people and their intentions now. He had to admit it, often he was more than happy with the idea of a light story of just simple passion and so most of the time he played along. But with Frida something different was happening since their first, strange encounter. He didn't feel the desire to move too quickly as always, even If he felt a big desire pushing him to her.

"Did you have fun?" he asked when they calmed a bit, taking her hand in his own.

Frida looked at him and chuckled "Oh, yes. I had a really good time tonight" Frida said as they walked through the quiet streets of Stockholm "You?".

"Yeah. I love our dates" he smirked.

They kept walking in silence, enjoying the crisp air of that evening, feeling the first signs of tiredness taking over their bodies, but neither of them wanting to put an end to that evening.

Benny tightened his grip on Frida's hand and guided her slowly towards the Djurgårdsbron bridge, illuminated by the street lamps that almost surrounded the imposing Nordic statues. There weren't many people around and the sound of the water below made the whole situation extremely quiet. Almost halfway, Benny stopped and made her turn to face him.

Frida's lips lifted up slightly and she bit her bottom lip when she looked into his eyes and saw the fire of desire that made them seem even lighter.

"Frida... Can I kiss you?" Benny muttered.

Frida smiled more, taken back by the semplicity of that sudden request, and muttered back "Yes" before standing on her tiptoes and kissing him.

Benny released her hands and wrapped his arms around her body while their lips found each other sweetly and then passionately. That night had been perfect, since the concert to their time alone, but kissing her had made it simply amazing.

Their tongues met and danced and chased each other and Frida felt her heart doing somersaults in her chest.

Benny's left hand stroked her cheek while she moved her hands up around his neck. When they separated, both were breathless.

Frida smiled and said "Do you want to come back to my place?".

***

Frida woke up with a start when she heard the thunder outside her bedroom and the rain beating furiously against the window panes.

She didn't open her eyes, but suddenly she was aware of the arm abandoned over her waist and the warmth at her back, reminding her of the previous, special night.