Dancing Queen (part 3)

Frida opened the car's door and got into it, closing it quickly to keep out the chill of the evening.

"Ok, remind me again why there is this party and why I said yes?".

It was Saturday evening and Agnetha had just gone to pick up her friend at home to go to the party together.

Agnetha giggled and gave her a quick hug, then starting the engine "Because Björn has finally got the contract he dreamed of so much and because he loves you and wants you to be there too".

Frida pursed her lips and sighed. Saturday nights out and about weren't for her, least of all Saturday nights which involved big parties with ¾ of people unknown to her. But Björn had now become one of those people who were part of her inner circle that she could call family. Their relationship was not that of a movie, from the series "We've known each other since we were little...". No, their friendship was born by chance, through mutual friendships, through his and Agnetha's engagement and from there it grew day after day, moment after moment, and her relationship with Björn had turned into a real relationship between brother and sister, full of laughter, pranks, teasing and lots of affection; her relationship with Agnetha was one of great anger, huge long faces, but also a lot of mutual understanding and encouragement, as well as a lot of love.

"The luck of him is that I love him..." Frida murmured "Otherwise...".

"No way you'd come to a party where you hardly know anyone" Agnetha finished ironically for her, looking at her briefly and giggling "I know it, darling".

Frida playfully glared at her "Oh God, you two are just made for each other" and they both laughed.

Frida leaned her back against the car door and looked at her friend, whistling "Look what we have here. I'm only noticing it now how you've dressed for tonight".

Agnetha looked at her briefly again and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks "How am I dressed?".

"Well" Frida snorted "To say you're sexy is an understatement. Going to impress someone tonight, huh?" she winked at her exaggeratedly.

Agnetha shook her head and giggled, embarrassed "Well, even the eye wants its share too".

Agnetha had opted for a white jumpsuit and matching jacket with glitter and sequins. At her feet, tall blue boots. She was as charming as she was captivating.

Frida laughed out loud "It's a good thing he has two of them, because I'm sure the party won't last long as soon as he sees you".

The two laughed and then Agnetha said "Well, you're not so bad yourself either. Indeed, between the two, you're the more aggressive one!".

Frida had opted for black leggings and a leopard-print top, with a black leather jacket to cover her shoulders. At her feet, high black sandals.

"I never go out, but on the rare occasions that I do, I want to be free and spice up my outfit".

"For the record, it's good to see you out of tutus, bodysuits and leotards" Agnetha exclaimed, laughing.

"This is something rare and also done badly by me, that's my life and I hope I'm doing it right" Frida replied, giggling and resting her chin on her arm leaning against the window, looking at the city that flowed by outside with its lights and its noises .

Agnetha snorted "You're smoking hot, Frida, stop it".

"Honey, it's you who has to show off for that scoundrel boyfriend of yours" Frida giggled.

They arrived at the party which was already in full swing. Frida briefly held her breath and then exhaled deeply, remembering that she was there to support her friend and for Björn's sake. Otherwise, she knew she'd already be in bed with a nice hot herbal tea and a black and white movie on TV. Or maybe rehearsing some choreography in front of her bedroom mirror.