040

➜ "just a little more to the right and.. perfect." you smiled at samu.

your parents were out of town this weekend so you thought this would be the perfect opportunity to surprise suna for his birthday. the two of you were yet to go on an official date and what would be better than having your friends by your side helping recreate the date suna had once come up with?

"are you sure these fairy lights are long enough (y/n)?" tsumu asked whilst holding them out in front of him. "they sure do look short."

"that's because you're tangled in the middle of them, stupid." nanako chuckled before aiding him.

"ah shit, i knew that."

you glanced over at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight. "he's gonna be here soon, why do i already feel nervous?"

"because you're in love with him girlie." nanako said. "now get your act together because you're about to have the best night of your life."

you smiled and stood to your feet, your make up was done and you were already dressed so all you had to do was put your heels on. the night you came to suna's house on the day of the after party was still a blur so you hoped that this was as close enough to the original date as possible.

"what if he doesn't like it?" you asked.

"don't be stupid, he'll love it." osamu scoffed. "he's in love so anything you give he'll enjoy, really."

"okay." you sighed. "i just hope tonight goes as pla-"

your sentence was cut short the moment the doorbell rang, sending the twins and nanako scrambling up the stairs. this was supposed to be your special date so they served no purpose being downstairs with you and suna.

he didn't even know they were here.

"i'm coming!" you yelled whilst adjusting your dress and turning off the lights.

you took a deep breath before walking towards the door and unlocking it, the moment it opened you were met with suna wearing a burgundy red tuxedo and a banquette of roses in his hand. his outfit matched yours and you'd be lying if you said you weren't blown away.

"happy birthday rin." you leant in and pecked his lips before hugging him.

"thank you baby, you really outdid yourself tonight." he pulled away to observe you properly.

"thanks but you too, i've never seen you in a tuxedo before, let alone a red one at that."

"samu told me to wear it, and i'm not gonna lie i think i look fucking sexy." he smiled whilst checking himself out.

"for once i can agree, now come on- there's a surprise inside that i wanna show you." you chuckled.

and so you took his hand and dragged him along with you towards the family room where everything had already been set up. the lights were still turned off so you were nervous for suna's reaction when he'd see everything.

"you ready?" you asked.

"mhm."

you turned the light on and suna's eyes widened, almost unable to comprehend how you were able to replicate his previous dinner with you to the tee. everything from the cloth on the table to the fairy lights was the exact same.

"do you like it?" you spoke up.

"like it?" suna replied, walking around the room. "this is fucking amazing (y/n)."

"that makes me so happy." you smiled.

"is this the recreation of the dinner i'd planned out for you?" he turned to ask, a look of astonishment still plastered on his face.

"yeah."

"this is why i'm in love with you." he came over and grabbed your neck to kiss you, you could tell he meant it just by how passionate it was. it wasn't long before suna's palm found it's way to your ass, squeezing the plump flesh in his hand.

the date hadn't even started and your tongues were already down each other's throats.

"ahem." you heard samu cough out, forcing you both to pull away. he was wearing a waiters outfit and had two menu's as well as a pen and paper in his hand.

"welcome to the love room." he smiled as you both sat down. osamu then placed the self made menus onto the table. "please tap the bell once you're ready to order."

you and suna nodded before reading the menu, although you were the one who had designed and put the items on there it still surprised you every time you looked at it and it was evident that suna was satisfied by it too.

"no way, a personalised menu with all our favourite foods?" he gawked whilst reading through.

"mhm, and it's all for you."

you had to admit, if it wasn't for the help of nanako and the twins then it would be impossible for you to have formulated this menu. you and suna never really ate much around each other so it was hard to tell what his favourite dishes were without asking him directly.

"holy fucking shit." suna mumbled to himself, smiling.

you had honestly never seen him this happy before.

"yeah, so what do you wanna eat?" you asked.

"you." he smirked.

"fucking hell suna, be serious right now." you laughed to yourself.

"i am and mark my words, i will eat you out on this table tonight."

you clenched your thighs together at the thought, you and suna had almost had no physical contact since the night of tanakas new years party because you wanted to give him time to recover from his injuries. however, just by the way he was acting it was obvious that after tonight you would be the one left limping.

"whatever you say rin." you playfully rolled your eyes and tapped the bell.

"i'm ready to order now."

"hey (y/n)." suna spoke up.

"yeah?"

"after we eat, there's something important i need to tell you."

"okay."

you felt your stomach churn unbeknownst to what that could possibly be but you hoped that it was something good, after all you would hate to end the night of suna's birthday on a bad note.