WG| Chapter XI: Billions of Years

Part 6: So Many Questions for a Human Mind and Soul

"How did you know all this?" I ask him, "You weren't there."

"Markus, I am a Primordial God," Forgison tells me without boasting, "I have no universal ties. So is Lady of All Kind. I see all."

"I guess Earth's religions aren't that far off the matter," I comment, "So is the history. Humans do that too... And why didn't you possess Ivelisse's body? It's a once-of-a-lifetime opportunity," I ask with my sarcasm taking over.

"Ivelisse's body would be destroyed. She was already doomed with Gods and entities inside her. Besides, possessions are far out of my league."

"One last question," I go, "Does Lady of All Kind have an actual name? No offense. It sounds like she prefers a title rather than a simple one-worded name."

Forigson doesn't take any offense. He replies, "She admires that title given by Verantuvia and other Gods. It gives her more mystical attributes in this world and others. She doesn't hate her name. In fact, this isn't my real name either; saying my name will end you."

"Sounds like someone I met long ago," I remark, smirking while folding my arms. Forgison is aware of it.

"Her name is safer to say," he adds in, "If you want to know it, a week-long holiday is coming within several days' time. Have you seen the bluest star in the sky?"

"No, I was in Teketa."

"Go on our porch and look up," he gestures to the porch.

I head onto the porch and I look up. An aurora dance across the sky with the stars visible. A star far away, but not too far to twinkle white; the star shines blue, bluer than Neptune. A rough wind passes by me. Every time the cold bites against my skin, my body produces a fiery sensation that my warmth will never be put out. It still feels uncomfortable. I go back in and nod at Forgison.

"This is a quadruple star system, Markus," he says, "Once that star gets closer and brighter, a holiday will be initiated in the Lady of All Kind's name. In the meantime, rest and get well, Markus."

"Before I do, what do you do when the Quasi-star comes around every 100 years?"

He chuckles to himself with a smile. Verdentina looks at me in confusion and so do I. He replies, "It's the only time the Gods relax and trip. Many Gods will be here to experience it. Gods are busy as hell, Markus."

"I can tell," I then clear my throat, "I am going to freshen up and rest. See you around."

"See you around too." He then smirks, ready to imply a wiseacre remark: "By what is observed in human language, you look like shit."

"Thanks."