Lord and His Lady (Lemon)

A/N: I did this for an assignment for an English course. My first attempt at writing some humorous sex scenes. Fun Fact: Professor's feedback is to expand it. Maybe later...

After Once Upon the Enemy's Throne

Not Canon... Maybe

Characters:

Naomi (26)– White hair, inhumanly pale skin, and pastel green eyes. She is wearing a light purple dress with her darkened metal chest plate on.

Aelen– Appears to be in his late twenties, actual age unknown. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. He wears a formal dark suit with purple lightning decoration on his right shoulder.

Setting:

Aelen's bedroom. His bedroom is three times larger than Naomi's room in the palace. His bedroom will remind people of Christmas due to the green and red colors throughout his room. His room also appears to be more luxurious than NAOMI's. They have different preferences. 

Scene 1

NIGHT. The fireplace is the only thing lighting AELEN's room. AELEN and NAOMI are standing close to each other, arms linked.

NAOMI

Have you checked to make sure no one is nearby?

AELEN

I have. Guards who were assigned to this area received a night off.

NAOMI (Nervously)

All right.

NAOMI itches her arm. AELEN wraps his arms around her waist.

AELEN

You're okay. We're okay. No one is going to intrude. Let's enjoy this night together.

NAOMI doesn't say anything.

AELEN kisses the side of her neck. She smiles and giggles. He lets go. NAOMI turns around with a grin on her face. They both start kissing passionately. He massages her hair while she wraps her arms tight around him.

They make out for another thirty seconds. They let go briefly until AELEN picks up NAOMI and takes her to bed. He sets her down gently on it. He crawls on top of her. Before he makes more moves, his eyes trace down to her chest. He looks back at her, gesturing to remove her torso armor.

She looks down and realizes too. Her eyes widen while turning red in the face. He slides down and sits on her thighs while she sits up. NAOMI unhooks and tosses her armor, showing the upper part of her light purple dress. Unfortunately, she threw the armor a little too far. It landed with a crash. AELEN and NAOMI cringe at the sound.

AELEN mouths to her, You should've used your powers to vanish it.

NAOMI mouths back, I am not wasting time and energy to create it again.

AELEN chuckles at her response before crawling back up again. They resume their make-out session from before but more deepened. AELEN claws into her dress and rips it open. She is now half-naked from the waist up.

Now, it's NAOMI's turn. She grabs a section at the back of his shirt. Unlike AELEN, she doesn't have super-strength or is too gentle; she struggles to rip it apart. She growls in frustration. He laughs a bit before stopping. He lets her take his shirt off. They stare at each other, breathing heavily.

AELEN

Want to do it under the blanket?

NAOMI (Nodding)

Yes.

AELEN

It's going to get really hot.

AELEN gets off while NAOMI readjusts her position while moving the blanket away. He lifts the blanket up while getting on top of NAOMI for the second time. The blanket goes over them.

It is hard to tell they are fully naked under there until they chuck the rest of their clothes out of the blanket. Giggling occurs, and the blanket jumps up and down. It also shapes the two figures underneath, suggesting they are close to each other. The sounds of thrusting, gasping, kissing, and the occasional grunting can be heard under the blanket.

This process lasts for more than a couple of minutes.

AELEN

I'm close...

NAOMI

Already?!

AELEN

Sweetie, it's been five minutes.

NAOMI

Holy shit, Aelen!

A few moments later, NAOMI lets out a climactic scream but is abruptly stifled. It is unknown if she is the one who covered her own mouth or if AELEN has done it.

AELEN lifts himself up inside the blanket before going back down again. It's quiet.

[fade]

MORNING now. AELEN's room is now lit up by the sunlight hitting the windows.

AELEN is the first to sit up, peering his head out the blanket– the upper part of his naked body is showing. NAOMI is still sound asleep. He mumbles softly while looking at her. He lifts himself off and scooches himself to get out of bed, but fails miserably. He falls out of bed, waking her up. She sits up and looks at him.

NAOMI

Ow, Aelen, what the heck?

AELEN

Sorry!

He gets up and sits on his knees, looking at NAOMI.

NAOMI

Are you okay though?

AELEN

Yeah....And...

(jokingly)

Ready for round two?

NAOMI

F you.

NAOMI picks up a pillow and throws it to where he is at. AELEN bursts out laughing.

[fade]