WG| Chapter XLI: Coronation

Blathnaid

Day 177

"Never thought this would happen in my life," I let out while doing the final adjustments on my dress and hair, putting it up and braiding it. There are no maids that do this for me. Ourdera is an independent type of royal and she trained me to be the same. There are servants that tend to the officials in Evanity, including janitors to clean the palace up. The guards are standing at my door, protecting any impossible intruders that want to kill me before I officially become queen. They will probably die by looking at me changing.

"I don't know if this is a dream gone wrong or come true," I mumble to myself. I will be lying if I say that I am not nervous. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be followed in my family as pagan scholars and mages. Royalty wasn't on the list. In these footsteps, I've become a powerful sorceress. I don't know how my family will respond to that. They were aware of the prophecy from my grandma, Saoirse, before she was murdered in a religious protest back in Ireland. It stated that I was going to be a powerful witch in the future to continue the legacy.

"Lady Blathnaid, are you ready?" I hear a guard say while they knock upon my door.

I take a deep breath. "Yes, I am ready."

I open up the door and I see Markus standing in front of me in tuxedo clothes with his hair pulled back in a ponytail. He is now a spitting image of George during my secondary school years.

"Hey, Blath!" He waves with cheerfulness.

"Markus!" I run to him. I give him a big hug. His warmness is all I can feel, along with his arms wrapped around me.

"Woah-Woah! Chill out, girl, you got'ta coronation to handle," he says as we unhook, "I know you're excited."

"How are you able to get back here?" I ask him with a smile.

He cracks his neck and hands. "I know my ways."

"That was me." Ourdera comes up to the hallway. She is in a fluffy dress while I'm in a silk one. She likes to wear furry or leather clothing the most. Her voice sounds happy and relieved, masked by her calm voice. I guess that I am a big relief off her shoulders.

"Lady Ourdera!" I grin even wider and restrain myself from hugging her too.

"The other rulers are waiting for you at the summoning pad," she informs.

"I will see you soon," I said to Markus, "Do you want to stand on the rulers' pad with us?"

He shakes his head. "Nah, I will be standing in the V.I.P area anyway," he politely declines.

"Okay!" Ourdera follows me to the summoning pad. The rulers in all of Verantuvia standing on the sides of the room. Bracus, Dominique, Valor, Eter, Ablen on the left side. Aelen, Naomi, Forgison, Queen Talina of Etison, and Chief Iroquoise of Yanmaham.

"I will join in a short bit, Blathnaid," Ourdera reminds me. I give her a short nod. She looks up at the rulers, waiting for the approval to go ahead. "Start it."

"Of course, Lady Of All Kind," they all said in unison. One by one, they enter the teleportation pad to the largest appearance post. This coronation is being shown to all of Verantuvia, Teketa included. This planet has double the amount of people than Earth and still has more room left to spare.

As Iroquoise leaves as the last one, I slowly walk. The rulers need to get into position while I will be summoned to the centre. I can hear Evanity boisterously cheering outside the palace. They only get to see their new queen again once I get to the pedestal. If they are as loud as earbuds now, they will be as loud as a concert when I get there.