WC| Chapter XXXVIII: Court of the Cosmos

The verdict for Netedinak's trial has been opened. A Lesser God: A God incapable of using cosmic power, but is more powerful than mortals. He has been summoned to the Cosmic Court out of allegations of broken rules established in the Cosmic Order. According to Ourdera, Universal God: A Primordial God with the power of the universe and beyond, she witnessed Netedinark breaking many laws. She is also among the Cosmic Order Enforcers in Ero.

Creating and Forcing Evolution. An inspiration revolution or Blessing is excusable; however, when a God forces evolution, it takes away the sentimentality of mortals. Their anatomy is their own right.

"As I observed during a battle between Ascended Mortals and Bracus, Netedinark said it himself that he created the Teketa to be replicas of him. His reason is to avoid another extinction event, which occurred during the Cosmic War."

Assaulting God and Mortal Civilizations: Disturbing the peace between a God and their people is extremely prohibited. Punishment is determined by severity. This rule prevents a war from getting out of hand.

"It all started when Netedinark became displeased of losing land to developing Mortal Civilizations and his civilization wanting to leave. Fights, massacres, and ambushes have occurred through millennia. I gave him several chances to stop and punished him before, yet he continued. He ambushed a territory ruled by Bracus multiple times. He obliterated the line once he harmed other Gods."

Cosmic God Bracus has confirmed this has occurred and other Gods: Lesser God Ablen and Universal God Forgision. Investigators scanned through Netedinark's memories to substantiate it.

Assaulted/Rape/Kidnapped/Murder Gods: An Ascended Mortal is a mortal gifted immortality from a Cosmic God or higher. The gift has been established out of respect from God, understanding that the mortals now follow the Cosmic Order. Their new ranks are determined by power. If a God lays their hands in a violent way, consequences will happen. This is one of the worst laws to break.

Ourdera has Ascended a coven after being astonished at their survival against the Lesser and Cosmic Gods after a coven member invited them in with a ritual, opening a connection from Ero to a Type III universe. Thus, granting them immortality and power. After observing their new abilities, their new ranks have been established.

Dominique Soto: [Ascended] Cosmic God. Dominique contains cosmic power. She was not ascended by one, but by two Gods. Universal Goddess Ourdera gave her cosmic power while Cosmic God Bracus gave her the ability to turn her into a Morphan, a Gaerisian species.

Blathnaid O' Broin: [Ascended] Universal God. A universal power trace was found within her. She holds the power of the young universe (0). Cosmic Enforcement is observing her to prevent universe malfunction. Her gift powers involve opening portals and ghosting (III).

Phil McKelsey: [Ascended] Lesser God by his control over lower entities (Type III). No universal and no cosmic power was found. He is much stronger with entities with pleasant intentions than malevolent. It is recommended for him to get stronger if he uses it more.

Markus Joe: [Ascended] Cosmic God. Ourdera informed that Markus already possessed powers over fire, lava, and darkness (II). His gift excelled his powers to white fire- The fire that can annihilate souls thrown into it (II). Cosmic power has been found. He is being furtherly observed due to his lack of practice in his new abilities and also his past.

Aelen Fvandeles: [Ascended] Lesser God. Universal and cosmic power is lacking. He was already not mortal prior to his ascension. He specialises in telekinesis, mind control, and slight manifesting magic abilities (III).

Naomi McKelsey: [Ascended] Universal God. She has universal power. She was already not mortal prior to ascension like her half-uncle, Markus Joe. Her former abilities of illusion, manifestation, elements, and time have been elevated (III). New powers such as electromagnetic current are present (I). Ourdera has witnessed Naomi collide two planets during a battle with Netedinark. When the Cosmic Order analysed her "black lightning," they found that it was not total darkness, but rather a glimpse of an old universe. It is the power of ageing the universe (0). Cosmic Enforcement is observing Naomi out of mental concerns and prevention of universe malfunction.