WG| Chapter XXIX: Tragedy of Gaeriscelleh

Day 126

The night has fallen on Verantuvia. Bracus has returned home, bloody and bruised. Blood oozes from his mouth. Netedinark's castle is now mostly destroyed after a battle with him. He was knocked unconscious by Bracus.

"He's back. He is alerted that Netedinark is going to go into full fury very soon. What will happen next will be the worst part of our lives."

Day 128

A menace of slimy species branded from the tentacle slime king himself is charging towards Gaeriscelleh with speed. A legion so fierce that the footsteps and cries for murder can be heard miles away.

"Netedinark is sending full marches. Gaerisians, brace defence now! We have to protect our people at all costs!"

Day 132

Most of the east of Gaeriscelleh is full of limbs will be an understatement. Organs

"Not many troops left on him. He should surrender!"

Day 133

"Shit! More troops are coming. I thought he was limited!

"Ella, Ivelisse, Rick, Markus, Aelen, join the front. Father McKelsey, defend the hospital. Don't let them get to Naomi."

Ivelisse

"Why? She 'asn't woken up yet? Why do t'ey need her?" I ask in my own dumbness.

Dominique says in an utmost disgusted tone, "There's no way in God's name that Netedinark will touch her again like he did."

"Why didn't s'e fight back? S'e 'as powers."

Everyone glares at me, including the ones that were kidnapped. Why, though? I am just wondering why she didn't fight back-no need to give me sour faces. No one says anything, not even me.

Dominique and Bracus take the central front of the Teketa, the densest in this attack. Ella and I were assigned to the east of the front, not as dense. Aelen and Markus are at the west part of the deck.

As for Rick, he gets to be a medic, healing soldiers on the spot.

Ella stomps on the ground, spreading purple shockwaves and quakes that shake everyone's body. The ground concaves in. The crust is now frail upon Ella's foot.

"You remind me of w'at Naomi did durin' our trainin' session," I remark.

"Pardon?" She snaps back before kicking the soil and the crust collapses with farther widths. Small ravines crack open the planet for a second before a central sinkhole becomes bigger.

"Nevermind," I say, mesmerised by her abilities, "Carry on."

I spawn myself multiple times and use my clones to take on the Teketa army. I can hear Ella sigh once she sees a lot of me taking on multiple targets. "Better hope it was worth it," she mumbles.

Day 136

Days went by without any breaks or meals. Our forces push back Teketa. We are close to the borders of Gaeriscelleh's forest. Multiple warriors have been wounded and killed on both sides. Rick managed to save hundreds of them per day. Some of them were not so lucky.

The light of the star is about to shine rays on us constantly during the day, not just some spots here and there from the forest. I wish to reach that light, but on this day, a storm has arrived.