WG| Chapter XVI: New Errand, New World

"'ey, s'e is alive," Ivelisse says with a smile as they all notice that I've returned, "'ow was it?"

The nerve of you saying that.

"It's a trial, Ive," I flatly say while rolling my eyes.

"Suprise 'e didn't kill you," she adds insult to injury. She really doesn't think too much before saying something. She's not purposefully trying to piss me off though.

"I can't die," I deadpan while rolling my eyes. I am clearly giving her the look to knock it off right now.

She ignores it. "W'at do you get?"

"I don't have to tell you anything," I snap, folding my arms, "I am not in the mood to talk about it, so leave me alone. You'll figure it out sooner or later."

I walk off to my room and slam the door, ignoring the sneers about me. I want to bang my head against the wall and scream, hard enough to cause head trauma, but Bracus will add more knives to my punishment. Why am I saying punishment? I am a criminal now and my friends will no longer see me the same way. I earn myself no respect, especially how I told Ivelisse off.

I slam my face against my pillow as I dig my nails against my mattress, stabbing into it, just yelling out only a fraction of my stress.

Day 36

My world spins and collides as I want to throw up, dressing up as the enemy is the worst thing ever. The gag comes in when I have to bare it as a disguise to spy on Teketa. Bracus didn't want to use the armour from the dead spies because of the high voltage still remaining. Bracus used his abilities to make me look like a creature that is covered in black sheets like a kid wanting to be a dark spirit on Halloween. No kid wants to be that. Even then, they have to risk getting hit during the night.

Bracus tells me everything he knows about this kind, Reveta. They are the same ones that rely on heavy sorcery and can craft weapons that can sever my body into two. Most Revetas are not bothered due to the fact that they are lowkey the blame for killing Queenetas after birth. He draconically trains me on how to act like a Reveta and a warrior. He trained me all night and day, never giving me rest until it's imprinted in my mind that my own self is being replaced by a fake identity. He must have spied on their kind so many times to get so much information about them. He placed invisible components upon me, so he can hear and see everything that goes on. He warns me, more like a vigorous threat, to not back down, nor cut corners. He will either find a much harsher punishment or extend my sentence. Something I don't want to do. I also don't want to do this, but I have my choice. Markus says it's my punishment and I need to take it. It was not smooth for him, but he got through it.

After everything was set, I teleported near Teketa territory and walked into the empire. Out of all the empires, this one is the smallest. I did what Bracus ordered me to do: Sign up for his military and get my ass some ranks.

Hot damn, I don't enjoy the energy of his castle already. Dark walls, intense lamps, and feeling a demonic force bearing down upon you that is going to attack you at any second. It has the same eeriness with walking into a building where a mass homicide has occurred and the killer hasn't been caught. I am surprised that I don't see a murder set of crows flying the castle or bats.

I walk around the halls, familiarising myself with this castle. I hate every bit of it. I prefer Bracus's palace any time of day. I walk around outside. Teketa is like a hive city that hides advanced technologies. They are humanoid in size compared to the bees at home. They make bees, wasps, and hornets much less hostile. Slimy and muck around these homes. The only thing great about this empire is that it's heavily smaller. It only took me less than eighteen hours to explore most of it while running around at great speeds. Bracus did say that the Teketa territory has shortened over the years of tense battles and arguments.