WG| Chapter XXIII: The All Kind and Her Heir

Blathnaid

"Oh my goodness, what the heck?" Dominique says in shock while watching what is going on from Naomi's eyes. The protests and the slaughter. Not pretty. It's tempting to look away, but it's hard to look away from the screen. All the empires' leaders and most of the Gods are here at the conference table, seeing all we are seeing. It's underground; therefore, no windows, just doors. It's a plain room to avoid becoming distracted by the art on the walls, but going nuts without them. They are well aware of the spy being inside Teketa.

"What are we goin' to do about this?" Ablen mumbles.

"We don't know," Bracus answers calmly, "But my army and I are coming up with more organisation."

"Does Lady of All Kind know about this?" Asks the Titane's King, Eter.

"She only just arrived. Matters will discuss with her eventually."

"So, she doesn't know?"

"She sees all, Eter," Jersome's President, Valor, replies.

"Then why isn't she doing anything? You know what happened when he massacred our empire centuries ago."

"She whooped his bottom for that and lend his land to you," Bracus said coldly, "She has a lot on her plate with many planets to run-"

"Can't she just pick one planet and stay?"

Bracus raises his hand. "One paradise won't fit all. Ourdera ran three planets before Verantuvia, terraforming worlds suitable for life to some sort. As the universe ages, she wants to establish that all kinds have communication and support."

"Reveta, down here! NOW!" We hear Netedinark bark from within the cloud, startling all of us. We watch nervously, hoping our spy doesn't get picked.

"This is too dangerous," Ablen says concerned, "Pull the spy out now."

"Not now," Bracus replies, "She's a clever woman; she will get through with this."

"Clever sometimes doesn't beat danger."

"I'm well aware, Ablen."

Soon after, Naomi and the rest of the soldiers are dismissed. Bracus ends the cloud and resumes the discussion, going to his main question: "It's up to you to share what you saw to the public. How many of you will assist in the bloody battle to take place?"

"Too graphic," Eter comments.

"No one says you share the display you saw here," Forgison tells him.

"I fear not. Netedinark will know very soon of our rallies."

"Who says you have to prepare out in the open when you can underground?" Dominique retorts with a slight grin.

Eter stumbles and goes into thought. He sighs heavily. He slowly blinks as he determinedly says, "We will prepare in secret. I will not let Netedinark continue to bully us any longer."

"So will we, Eter," states Valor.

"I will tell my people what happened. Since Phirus is away from Teketa, I will provide refuge for those who flee, BUT Phirus will not battle. We can still send ammunition," Ablen informs. Bracus nods.

Um, does sending ammunition count as a contribution to battle? I thought, Pretty sure. I give him a warm smile.

"I will further discuss it with Ferilocks. If a vote has been reached, it will determine what Ferilocks will do." Said Forgision.

The rest of the place agrees to inform the people, and they will increase military troops and weapons. This makes me feel relieved on the other side. I can feel the satisfaction and relief from both Bracus and Dominique.