WG| Chapter XXXII: Cosmic Order

Part 2: The Establishment of the Cosmic Order

Mortals are forbidden to read the laws within the Cosmic Order; their interference in our conflicts or affairs will evoke more disturbance. Among the Advanced or Blessed Mortals are also prohibited to learn about the Cosmic Order even if showered with flattery by other Gods. Any mortal found to be reading this will also be punished. The only exception to these rules is the Ascended; they are the new Gods.

The Origin

The Cosmic Order was non-existent in the first fourth universe cycles due to the stability between the Gods. At the start of the fifth universe cycle (which is the current universe cycle), a mighty war erupted. It was speculated that the problem arose due to so many Gods being created, born, and Ascended. There were also not a lot of planets, but forming celestial bodies, such as stars, black holes, and galaxies. Several Gods started destroying many of them. The unrest started out inconsequential until the planets with a God Civilization were being destroyed. Multiple sides begin to split. The first calling for order- The Lawful Faction, the others who desire no lawful bounds- The Anarchy Faction, and Gods who were in-between with no extremes, possibly longing for the adjournment of this war. Many of the neutral Gods reported their civilizations were still destroyed in this war.

Both sides fought each other. The Anarchy Faction destroyed living planets as well. This lasted for an endless amount of years until the Lawful Faction overcame the battle. Cosmic Order was constructed in the Ten-Billionth Era, 5th Universe Cycle. Those who took part in the Anarchy Faction were punished based on their actions.

Minor Anarchy Faction Members are ones who sided in no laws, but destroyed no planets with life or a God' Civilization faced a very limited amount of time in Isolation until giving into the Cosmic Order. Those who were in favouritism with no laws, but not in the faction, joined the Cosmic Order peacefully. Thus far, no members in this category have performed any actions opposing it. It was reckoned that they joined to protect their civilizations.

Moderate Destructive Anarchy Members who destroyed planets with life while fighting the battle had their powers revoked, becoming Advanced Mortals. They were forced to stay in Tainted Zen, a dimension where punished Gods reside. A lonely realm, where they have to practise survival, kill creatures, and have a small economy. They are to stay there for an indefinite period until it is observed that change for the better. They will be furtherly watched after powers are returned to them, amount undetermined. Most of the members showed great change and joined the Cosmic Order.

Extreme Anarchy Faction Members that murdered many God Civilizations, lifeful planets, and fought Gods in the war had either permanently sent to Tainted Zen or expelled from the universe. Their powers were removed, only at the Advanced Mortal stage. Tainted Zen or universe expulsion was determined by the length of time and persistence of their actions. Short, but persistent anarchy or long, but not persistent destruction go to Tainted Zen. Gods creating chaos for a long time with constant persistence were sent out the universe. The chosen universes have low magic ground, were old, or had no Gods in them. There have been a fraction that these Gods showed remorse for their actions; however, discussion about accepting their return hasn't been centralised.

Anarchy Faction Leaders are now Disgraced Mortals with their power and immortality removed. They were banished from the universe, sent to Isolation, or executed. Their progress with promise of reform is not observed and no plan to change it in the future.

Hierarchy

To keep balance, hierarchy is in order. Categories go from God, Gift Power, Civilization, and Universe.