WG| Chapter XI: Billions of Years

Part 5: Jersane Massacre

Netedinark was aware that some of the Teketa migrated south to avoid becoming soldiers. He let them go to trick them, only to send Teketa after him. He murdered them, along with those trying to save the immigrated Teketa. He also attacked their military to weaken them.

"What the heck?!" I blurt, "That is so messed up!"

"It took us by surprise and not a good one. Many empires helped them out. We figured out from a Teketa soldier that hid during the massacre, refusing to kill. He fled to Phirus. That was when all of us became telepathically connected, so we were aware of what was going on."

"Did you do anything to Netedinark?"

"Lady of All Kind punished him by beating the crap out of him. I made him give some land to Jersome and Titane. He is still sour about it."

"I agree with that," I comment, referring to my experience at Teketa.

"I can tell Bracus and Netedinark had connections with each other prior to Verantuvia because both of them talk to each other often."

"Were they dating beforehand?" I ask.

Why did my mind come up with that? The very first thing.

"No. Bracus dated a goddess two hundred thousand years ago, but she cheated on him. He shamed her to the universe itself. Netedinark's lying with women outside of Teketa is not so private as he realizes."

"That makes him more of a hypocrite," I remark.

"I question his logic all the time now," he morose, "Bracus and Netedinark started to grow worse than a rotten cheese soup. Out of all of us, he attacks him the most. He definitely needs to stop, otherwise, he is going to be in severe trouble and not just in Verantuvia."

"Who else is he going in trouble with?"

Forigison tightens his eyes, "Many to count."