The Godfather

Author: Kayzin 

Platform: Fanfiction.net

Type: Harry Potter x Transformers

What would you do with a wizard Godfather?

~

William Lennox had never been more terrified in his entire life. Sure, there were moments of terror being a soldier and kicking enemy alien afts, but those do not compare on today's situation. NEST had spotted three Decepticons heading towards Mission City and dispatched their best team which included his team and the Autobots. After they kicked afts, they found out that the attack on the city was just a fragging distraction while Starscream and his trine flew to his house.

Where currently Sarah and Annabelle were.

Completely defenseless.

So here they were, racing through the roads, breaking many road laws – he doesn't give a frag – the team behind them and hoping to reach the Lennox females before the slagging Seekers.

They arrived just in time, guns and cannons blazing, to hear Sarah scream and Annabelle crying as Starscream reached out a claw to his family. (Some of the team confronted the other two Seekers).

Only for the Decepticons Wing Lord to turn into a chicken.

Fires and fights stopped as all of them stared bewildered at the small animal that had formerly been a giant alien robot with an alt of an F-22 jet.

Will immediately rushed to his family, sidestepping the chicken, and checked his family for injuries and sighing in relief at finding none.

"Aw, why didn't anyone invite me to this party? That hurt's, ya know."

Will had never been happier to see Annabelle's godfather more than this moment.

One Harry James Potter just continued to smirk as he twirled his wand on his fingers. Things here were sure more than interesting than the last time he visited (which consisted of checking up on his best friend Sarah Lennox, and his cute little goddaughter, Anna and subtly threatening Will on what would happen if he hurt them and completely freaking him out).

Luna just smiled beside him.

~End