Identity Crisis

Author: NamelesslyNightlock

Platform: Fanfiction.net

Type: Supernatural x Avengers

Okay, the situation wasn't great. Loki was in Stark Tower. Loki held most of the cards, but Tony still had hope. They could come out of this, he was...80% sure. But he hadn't been betting on two new players who came in brandishing candy and claiming Loki wasn't Loki at all, but really some kind of archangel. Of all the strange things...Oneshot.

~

"Stalling me won't change anything," said Loki, looking at Tony smugly. Yeah, he thought he'd won. Perhaps he had. But Tony still had full confidence in their team of misfits.

Well, okay, perhaps 80% confidence. But it was still pretty high, and even if he thought they were going to lose, if there's one thing Tony Stark's good at it's being a cocky, arrogant bastard.

"No, no, no! Threatening," he insisted. "No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" asked Loki. If he had been human, Tony was fairly certain he'd be rolling his eyes.

"The Avengers," he said quickly, shrugging. "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing."

"Yes, I've met them."

"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one." Boy was that true. They'd spent their entire time together simply arguing and fighting amongst themselves. "But let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demigod; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."

Tony used Loki's distraction to slip on the very manly cuff (which was so not a bracelet) that his suit would be able to home on to.

"That was the plan," smirked the psychotic demigod.

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you," Tony assured him.

"I have an army," growled Loki.

"We have a Hulk," Tony growled back.

"And I've got a nice big bag of Starburst I'm willing to donate as a peace offering," said an oddly happy voice.

Both Loki and Tony snapped their heads around to the door where two men were standing. The shorter one, who was standing slightly in front of the other, was clearly the one who had spoken because he was waving a bright yellow packet in the air.

"How the hell did you get in my tower?" asked Tony. "I really gotta talk to Pepper about these security breaches-"

"Who are you?" demanded Loki, cutting Tony off.

"Oh yeah, like you don't know," said the man. "Come on Loki, you seriously can't have forgotten us that easily."

"Especially after you went to all that trouble pretending you were dead right in front of us and all," added the taller of the two.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Loki, pointing his scepter at them menacingly. "And if you do not leave us right now-"

"Aw, come on," said the blonde man, waving the Starburst around again. "You know you want it, really. We know you haven't been eating as much candy as a new level of witness protection. But all you have to do is put everything back to normal, and we'll let you have this. It wouldn't be suspicious at all."