And Then the World Imploded

Author: Blue Starlet

Platform: Fanfiction.net

Type: Ouran High School Host Club x Harry Potter

~

The twins try to convince Haruhi into letting them visit her home again. Relatives visit. Good times are had. The world implodes.

~

"Haruhi! We're bored!"

"That's not my problem. I have to go home and greet some relatives who are visiting."

"Great! We'll come wit-"

"No."

Yes, the twins were at it again.

"Oh! Haruhi! Your home looks even better this time!" exclaimed the twins.

"I wish you two wouldn't follow me home," sighed Haruhi. She had been hoping that her cousins wouldn't have to meet any hosts. Poor little Ginny was much too young to be scarred for life.

"But we brought cake!"

The twins both simultaneously pulled out bags of cake and sweets. That should do it.

Haruhi made a face. "Jeez, you two can say hello, just hello, but then you're out. Oh, they're from England and don't speak Japanese, to let you know."

It worked.

"Right, right! No worries! Our English is excellent!"

Haruhi pulled out her apartment key and unlocked the door. Slowly, she turned the doorknob. Who would know what to expect, anyhow?

Haruhi gasped, for there, lying in the middle of the doorway, was her beloved stuffed desert horned viper, Coco! (You know, the one she had thought she lost when her cousins had come over a year ago? Yeah, that one!) Haruhi's face had gained an angry red glow.

"Fred! George! You're going dooown!" bellowed a young fiery-haired girl who was sitting at the kitchen table.

Two identical bright red heads popped out of Haruhi's room, followed by yet another bright red head, who wasn't so identical.

"What?" spoke one bright red head.

"We didn't do anything," spoke the other bright red head.

"In fact, it was Ronny who took it!" nodded them both.

Ron's ears turned red, much like Haruhi's face had. "It wasn't me!" the boy called out in defense. "It was those idiots! They did it!" He jerked a finger in his brothers' direction.

The 'idiots' were quick to change the subject.

"Say, Haruhi, who are those two?" questioned Fred (or was it George?)

"You're not going out with one of them, are you?" the first's look-a-like brother asked.

"Of course n-" Haruhi, who had switched t English, quickly got cut off mid-sentence.

"Of course not!" laughed the older of the two hosts, who had also started speaking English.

"She's going out with both of us!" chimed the younger of the two. It's a good thing their grades in their English class were so good!

Both the hosts moved closer to Haruhi. Hikaru rested his head on top of hers, while Kaoru put his left arm around her waist and his right arm on her shoulder.

Of course, their grins were identical. Of course, Haruhi frowned with disaccord.

"No, I'm no-" she started, only to be cut off again.