Somebody to Die For

Author: Melissawtf

Platform: Fanfiction.net

Type: Harry Potter x Avengers

~

When Loki decided to literally stab Coulson in the back with his magical scepter, there was one thing the Norse God, Director Fury, and the Avengers didn't count on. Phil Coulson's wife. Fem!Harry.

~

Harley Coulson nee Potter fluttered about Molly Weasley's kitchen, helping the elder witch and various other wives prepare a feast for diner. With her fiery red hair – very much similar to that of her late Mum's – piled atop her head and pinned with her wand, Harley moved about the kitchen mixing and stirring and setting the dinner table.

Nearly the entire Weasley clan – with the exception of Charlie who refused to leave the Dragon Reserve in Romania unless it was Christmas – was to be in attendance of the night's dinner. Bill, along with his wife and two children – Fleur, Victoire, and William – had been the first to show up at the Burrow just before Harley had floo'd in with Ron and a very pregnant Hermione. Percy, along with his wife and daughter – Audrey and Lucy – were next to show up along with George and his own wife and daughter, Angelina and Roxanne. And last but not least, Ginny had shown up just in time as her brothers were picking Quidditch teams with her fiancé, Dean Thomas.

Arthur and Hermione sat outside in the garden with the children playing around them as the Weasley men, Ginny, and Dean were flying overhead. Inside – Molly, Harley, Fleur, Audrey, and Angelina bustled about the kitchen gossiping about their own families as usual.

"I swear," Angelina sighs, brushing her hands off on her jeans. "Roxanne is becoming more and more like her father as the days pass. I fear the day I become pregnant again and it happens to be a boy. George is going to have a ball."

Harley laughs, smiling as she brushes at an itch on her nose and leave a trail of flour in its wake.

At the age of twenty-nine, the fiery red head is the spitting image of her mother – the exception being the very infamous lightning bolt scar on her forehead that she didn't bother hiding anymore. Flesh nearly as pale as snow glows healthy as vivid green eyes sparkle happily at the room's occupants, and curves that every woman craved vibrated with laughter when Angelina quickly pointed at the flour staining her nose.

"If you think George is bad, wait until 'Mione goes into labor," Harley then pipes up after wiping clean the flour from her face. "That baby boy is going to be spoiled rotten the second his head pops out from between her legs."

Molly quickly scolds Harley for her blunt description while the other women cackle madly and continue to ready the dinner. The discussion then falls onto Ginny and the thoughts about the witch's upcoming marriage, and any thoughts about whether Dean would ever seal the deal and give Molly another grandchild. Molly would have scolded Angelina for her brash language as well but the more she thought about it, she wondered if Ginny would give her grandbabies like her boys were doing. While Ginny had been excited about the idea of marriage, Molly nor anyone else had ever heard the youngest Weasley's thoughts on having children of her own.

"Speaking of kids, Harls," Audrey puts the spotlight back on the only redhead who wasn't a Weasley or married to one. "When are you and that mysterious husband of yours going to join the parent club?"

Harley is in the midst of pouring butterbeer into glasses when the question is fired at her, the witch zoning out at the mention of said mysterious husband.

She had met Phil Coulson when she was twenty and exploring America along with Ron and Hermione. The man was with a friend of his – the two gentlemen being the only ones well dressed in pressed jeans and blazers – as he held the door open for her at a bar the three underage magical beings managed to snag fake IDs for, and it had been love at first smile for Harley.