Psychosis' mind

Psychosis was a villain who's mind was occupied by the power and body controlled by power. There was no sanity left in the man, only sickness and things that others described as obsession.
Psychosis was a man who liked to call himself a god, having the power to make people bow in front of him. His power was stronger than any alive being could ever master or even think about.
Psychosis was a monster. With only power in his mind, slaughtering his own family and any relatives that he had come like an easy task. With blood staining his coat, endless pleads for mercy he walked on the earth like a normal human being.
Psychosis was a leader, who's people obeyed like dogs and haven't thought about betraying him for even a second. He always seemed to know if someone worked as a spy, torturing countless amounts of Heroes on daily basic.
Psychosis was not a coward. He faced the sun light like a hero, carried himself like a god, appeared as a civilian, talked like a royalty but acted like a villain.

People often called Psychosis 'The Master of Mind's' which no one was sure where it came from. Having the audacity to plot one of the best strategies on how to kill the Numer One Hero, he was seconds from achieving something that many villains could only dream about. But there was a single catch that stopped him from doing so.
He was strong, smart, fast, unpredictable. He was a god, there was no one who could stop him. But he wanted to be better, to be stronger. And for that, he needed someone who could work by his side and make him stronger.
But no matter how long he searched, he couldn't find someone who would be perfect for the spot. Even when he stumbled across the infamous League of Villains, he was not satisfied enough.

And then one day, he was blessed an angle like appearance who gave him hope. A boy who seemed to have everything He wished to have. A quirk that made him stronger. And faster. And better than anyone else.
With the ability to create potions, Psychosis could make himself the strongest villain to ever walk on the earth. The angel boy had strong potential, things that could make him the next Symbol of Peace. But with Psychosis' help, he could become the next Best Villain. Because Heroes were weak and wasted their potential on saving civilians, while they could destroy and kill everything.
Psychosis' wasn't immortal, no matter how many quirks he possessed thus he wanted to pass down his knowledge. He couldn't leave this world without someone like him. And if there was someone to take his place, it was that kid.

The infamous Tommy Minecraft Kraken Innit. A young hero in training with wings angel like and another quirk that made him a poisonous angel.
And Psychosis wanted that Poisonous Angel. His little Poisonous Feather.

And truth to be told, Psychosis was not a man who liked to share his possessions with someone else. And surely, he did not like it when someone else was near his treasure.
The biggest mistake people did was breathing the same air Tommy did.
It made his blood boil.

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Shigaraki wasn't sure why he even agreed to do this in the first place, having a little idea of how it would turn out in the end. The man was more than strange, clearly obsessed and seeing that kid as something precious that he had to keep in a safe place away from people's attention.
He found it disgusting, but said nothing having enough of the man sitting even longer in his hideout, more than was necessary.
He understood having a goal, he himself had one to kill All Mighty and end the history of Heroes one and for all. But kidnapping a kid and keeping him as a good luck charm? That was not his kob, maybe Toga's but even she didn't tend to bring around random kids and treat them like they were her own. 

But he knew Psychosis, everyone who had a little bit of free time to read news in the internet did. And even if they didn't, people on the streets talked about him a lot so not hearing anything was almost impossible. The man was like a legend that people used to tell their children to scare them, but he was very much alive one.
And even despite not understanding his ideals and what little sanity the guy had left in his head, Shigaraki still respected him. Because being able to create a plan that had 99% of succeeding was impressing, especially having all little time. Of course, Psychosis never showed anyone his whole plans, but the little snippets of them were enough proof for Shigaraki to know the man knew what he was doing. And if that kid was a key to it's success, Shigaraki could make an exception and offer his help.

However, there was one thing he had planned that Psychosis didn't know about, which was getting a hold of the plans and the kid. Because why let Psychosis have the fun when he could steal and put his plans into action by himself. He was the one who would kill the Symbol of Peace, not some mere villain hid his face behind a mask.
He would do it, he would bring All Might to his knees and make him bleed out for everyone to see the fall of the best Hero of Japan and he-

"So, we kidnap the kid and deliver him to that Psycho guy so he can complete his plans and then kidnap the kid again and steal the plans?" Toga asked as she sipped on her apple juice while swinging her legs like a little kid.

Next to her was Twice who's face said it all. He was not sure if he wanted to be a part ot his fiasco at all. But having to chose between that snd being turned into dust by Shigaraki, he chose the first option. Better safe than sorry..
Meanwhile Shigaraki groaned, the annoyance clearly visible on his face.
Kurogiri only refilled his glass with alcohol, handing it back to him and going back to cleaning his glass.

"I already explained it to you five times. Get that through that thick skull of yours and remember your role." He said, tasting the bitter liquid and relaxing slightly.

The hand was gone from his face, now instead staying around his neck, the cracked skin visible all over his face and neck.
T

oga smiled widely, the dreamy eyes telling Shigaraki she had a weird idea..

"So, can I suck his blood when he kidnap him? I bet it's so sweet!" She said, hands close to her face as she kept fangirling over the fact.

Shigaraki was silent, because he was busy thinking what he did to deserve this. Out of everyone, why did he end up with people like these? He had a lizard dude, a fucking blood sucker, a burnt bacon, human smoke and even a magician. A weird bunch of people but at least useful.
Most of the time, at least.

As long as he got what he wanted.

Which were the plans, obviously..